Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover IT black

tag
creditconcept
Regular Contributor

Discover IT black

How many of you would like a Discover IT that is all black front and back, and says "Discover" and "IT" in that silver shinny tape they use to spell stuff?

I was thinking about this, and want one now!

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover IT black

@creditconcept wrote:

How many of you would like a Discover IT that is all black front and back, and says "Discover" and "IT" in that silver shinny tape they use to spell stuff?

I was thinking about this, and want one now!

Premium Plus.

I believe at least one member here has one. Requires 40K+ or much more spend in a year and is by invitation.

Message 2 of 15
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

ooooooooooohhhhh, I want!!!!! I bet it looks sexy, but not as sexy as the RitzSmiley Wink
Message 3 of 15
creditconcept
Regular Contributor

Wait, it already exist?

Wow...had no idea. I guess great minds and multinational banks think alike Smiley Wink

But that still way out of my annual spend with discover......so I guess a sharpee job it is!

Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was just thinking about how funny it is that the "exclusive" cards are black and the imitators are also black.  Centurion, Premium Plus, Visa Black, Mastercard Black (yes, this is a thing), etc etc etc.

Message 5 of 15
Santi78342
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I was just thinking about how funny it is that the "exclusive" cards are black and the imitators are also black.  Centurion, Premium Plus, Visa Black, Mastercard Black (yes, this is a thing), etc etc etc.

Black cards are sexy! I'm pointing at you Chase Hyatt!

Message 6 of 15
Skye12329
Valued Contributor

I think I have a future challenge. Does it have any better benefits? I tried some googling but couldn't get a great answer besides airport lounge access. Like does it have AF?
BK7 - 2/21
Cap1 QS - 2k (4/21)
Mission Lane - 4k (11/21)
Venmo - 900 (11/21)
SavorOne - 2500 (12/21)
VentureOne - 2000 (7/22)
Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 8 of 15
joedtx
Valued Contributor

Never heard of it, I wonder what it looks like?

Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@joedtx wrote:

Never heard of it, I wonder what it looks like?

I figure it'd look similar to the other ones.  Quick and dirty:

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.