Frequent Contributor
fuzzybean

Re: Discover IT - new design!

This whole thread prompted me to log into my Discover account where I found a fraudulent charge of nearly $700 and a credit of the same amount. Both were dated yesterday. Needless to say I had to shred my card and another with a new account # is on the way. Yikes!
09Lexie

fuzzybean wrote:
This whole thread prompted me to log into my Discover account where I found a fraudulent charge of nearly $700 and a credit of the same amount. Both were dated yesterday. Needless to say I had to shred my card and another with a new account # is on the way. Yikes!

Oh my!

Established Contributor
Darrell82

fuzzybean wrote:

OH Wow it a good thing that you logged in when you did. Whew close call indeed.

Established Contributor
smode

[ Edited ]

Darrell82 wrote:

fuzzybean wrote:

OH Wow it a good thing that you logged in when you did. Whew close call indeed.

i got copper today. took a pic here http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1zdm4cl&s=8  i think Garnet may be more ME. I wish i could see it in person before ordering it though. 

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}