Valued Contributor

Re: Discover IT - new design!

What a beauty! Thanks, OP. Ordered.

Valued Contributor

09Lexie wrote:

Swapmeet wrote:

They also have college designs. Hopefully, they will have a Bruin design soon!

I'm with you!

I actually requested that they add UCLA to their cards and my request was allegedly passed to someone who cares, but I was told that they can't talk about relationships that hadn't been officially announced.

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Valued Contributor

I bet the younger generation at the cash register look at you with confusion on this one LOL...

DomoNomo wrote:

I got myself a Mix Tape

OFFICIAL GARDEN START DATE: 10-05-2014... TARGET GARDEN END DATE: 06-01-2016 Lets Git 'r' dun

Do new cards keep the same number and you can then use both cards?

Frequent Contributor

Just ordered one, it does look good, thanks

Frequent Contributor

SOOOOOOOOO Pretty...I really like that color! Just might up my timeline to acquire...jk :smileywink:

Any advice given is always YMMV...

Current FICOs: 740+ across the board | Goal: >760 FICO | Total CLs: $63.3k/$60k Goal | Utilization: 19% | Last App: 05/01/2014 | INQ: EX: 10, EQ: 8, TU: 5, All Expire 06/2016; No Collections/Charge Offs/BK's | AAoA: 7yrs.
| All Reports Frozen!!! | No Apps til 12/2015 | Homeowner since: 06/28/13 | White Whales: Marriott Rewards, Discover IT, Sallie Mae WMC, Sams MC
Community Leader
Established Contributor

[ Edited ]

tomato7 wrote:

When I placed the order for the new card, it said that I can continue to use the old card until it's expired so I'd assume they both have the same number.

eddie84 wrote:

tomato7 wrote:

When I placed the order for the new card, it said that I can continue to use the old card until it's expired so I'd assume they both have the same number.

Yes, they keep the same number.  This will be my third design. I have the original and the NYSkyline and have used both without issue

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks for the info! Just ordered the new look. What the heck, my blue version of the Discover It Card is a year old. Received my card in six business days.

Starting Score: 760
Current Score: EX 828 TU 835 EQ 828 FICO 08
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Contributor

I do like that new Garnet design!

The Mix Tape isn't as new, since I got one when I was first approved for my card almost 6 months ago.

Goal: 740, Current Scores: EX ~680, EQ ~730, TU ~700, total credit $80k, utilization %1.

Overstock.com $7600, Sallie Mae $7500, Discover IT $7000, Citi Double Cash $6300, Ebates Visa $6000, Walmart MasterCard $6000, Home Depot $5502, Amazon Store $4000, Chase Amazon Visa $3500, Chase Freedom $3200, Sportsman's Guide $2950, Victoria's Secret $2350, Barclay Rewards $1000, OCCU Beaver $500. AU: AMEX BCE $13000, AMEX Blue $1000, Chase Freedom $2500.
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.