Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover IT - new design!

tag
fuzzybean
Frequent Contributor

Re: Discover IT - new design!

This whole thread prompted me to log into my Discover account where I found a fraudulent charge of nearly $700 and a credit of the same amount. Both were dated yesterday. Needless to say I had to shred my card and another with a new account # is on the way. Yikes!
Message 61 of 64
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@fuzzybean wrote:
This whole thread prompted me to log into my Discover account where I found a fraudulent charge of nearly $700 and a credit of the same amount. Both were dated yesterday. Needless to say I had to shred my card and another with a new account # is on the way. Yikes!

Oh my!

Message 62 of 64
Darrell82
Established Contributor

@fuzzybean wrote:

OH Wow it a good thing that you logged in when you did. Whew close call indeed.

Message 63 of 64
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Darrell82 wrote:

@fuzzybean wrote:

OH Wow it a good thing that you logged in when you did. Whew close call indeed.

i got copper today. took a pic here http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1zdm4cl&s=8  i think Garnet may be more ME. I wish i could see it in person before ordering it though. 

Message 64 of 64
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.