Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover card designs

tag
longtime_lurker
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover it NHL Teams

@chalupaman wrote:

Cool. If they had one for baseball, I'd get a new card design.

Me too, I bet the Royals design would be pretty slick with the royal blue - especially if it had the same texture as my IT right now 

Current cards: MSUFCU Platinum, Amex PRG, Amex Surpass, Amex BCE, Citi Prestige, Citi Double Cash, Citi Premier, US Bank Cash +, Huntington Voice, AAviator, Sallie Mae, Discover IT, Chase Freedom TU:753 EQ Enhanced: 758
Message 31 of 55
Ups77
Regular Contributor

Jim going to get the NYR.

Message 32 of 55
Basspro2
Valued Member

I just got the Bruins.. Nice black card with the B.

Message 33 of 55
taxi818
Super Contributor

Really. good to know. Tampa bay lightning here i come. im gonna check it out right now.

Message 34 of 55
taxi818
Super Contributor

Thank you so much. my card is on the way. i will sport that to next lightning game as we march towards the cup. but first we need to beat Detroit. Smiley Embarassed

Message 35 of 55
taxi818
Super Contributor

@mikelo22 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

After reading there were new designs and went to check it out and you can now get a Discover it card with any NHL team logo on it.  I know Hockey isn't the most popular sport, but a pretty cool option, especially considering you can keep your old design.  Looking forward to my new Sharks Card!

I logged into my account and went to "add a design" and I don't see these NHL options? Just the same ole boring 13 designs. Am I doing this wrong?

Would prefer Baseball, but Hockey is fine too over the plain jane design I have atm. But I'm just not seeing the options. Smiley Frustrated

Its there. already got the card on my siggy. sweet.

Message 36 of 55
hyprble
Regular Contributor

I wonder if the designs show up for only certain cardholders and how many designs they have - I have the Discover IT cash rewards card and have 5 open designs - I sent them a note asking where the NHL logo cards are - hopefully I'll have an answer soon!

Starting Score: 557 (2005)
Current Score: 803
Goal Score: 805

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 37 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover card designs

Maybe it's only available for the discover it chip cards?
Message 38 of 55
zerbherb
Established Contributor

There operators are off as usual. They say the discover it doesn't have nhl cards. But see the option for it.

;
Discover it 13300 cl nov 2014/ Everyday 26700 k march 2015/CSP 7.5k Feb 2016/ Freedom Unlimited 7k july 207
Message 39 of 55
nyancat
Established Contributor

There is a limit on chip cards of four chip cards, I found this out today when I called to find out where my purple one was (pink ones weren't available yet) and asked if it'd be okay to get a pink one too. He told me "sure" then found out I couldn't. Had to deactivate one of my two mix tape cards (the first one I got that didn't work) before he could order the pink card. Four active chip cards at a time is the rule.

American Express Blue Cash Everyday - $11,000; American Express Platinum Cashback Everyday - £3,000; American Express Rewards Credit Card - £7,500; Aqua Reward Mastercard - £3,500; Bank of America Travel Rewards - $5,000; Barclaycard Freedom Rewards - £3,500; Citi Forward - $5,800; Discover It - $10,000; Halifax Clarity - £1,500; HSBC Platinum with Rewards - $5,000, MBNA Everyday Plus - £3,500
Message 40 of 55
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.