Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover card designs

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover card designs

Was able to get the American flag design. To the poster who said that design got a lot of comments from merchants, that is actually a really old design. I remember my grandmother having that discover design.
Message 21 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover it NHL Teams

After reading there were new designs and went to check it out and you can now get a Discover it card with any NHL team logo on it.  I know Hockey isn't the most popular sport, but a pretty cool option, especially considering you can keep your old design.  Looking forward to my new Sharks Card!

Message 22 of 55
chalupaman
Super Contributor

Re: Discover it NHL Teams

Cool. If they had one for baseball, I'd get a new card design.

Tradelines: Macy’s - $18k, Penfed Power Cash Rewards - $10k, Ethan Allen (TD Bank) - $5.7k, Kay Jewelers - $5.5k, Appliances Connection - $5.3k, Jared - $5.25k, Best Buy (Citi) - $5k, Dell Preferred Account - $3.5k, Samsung - $3.2k, Firestone CFNA - $3.2k, Capital One Platinum - $3k, Mercury MC - $2.25k, Williams Sonoma - $2.1k, Wayfair (Fortiva) - $2k, Amazon Store Card - $1.8k, Apple Card - $1.7k, NFCU cashRewards - $1.5k, CareCredit - $1.5k, B&H Photo - $1.5k, Adorama - $1.25k, Ebay MC - $1k, Sam’s Club MC - $1k, American Eagle - $1k, Ollo MC - $600, Mission Lane Visa - $500, NY & Company - $500, Walgreens - $500, Home Depot - $500, Target RED Card - $500, CapOne Secured MC 0 AF - $500, Penfed Overdraft LOC - $500

Current FICOS: Mid 640s-50s on all reports, Ch 7 BK D/C Aug 2019
Starting scores: EX - 534, EQ - 574, TU - 516 | Total TLs: $91k approx | Total Utilization: 17%, getting this back down
Message 23 of 55
denver133
Frequent Contributor

I was going to apply for this card on Wednesday when I close.  Hopefully I get approved for a new Kings card.  

My Cards: CSP: $5,000 // Hyatt: $5,000 // Cap1 Venture: $5,000 // US Bank Plat: $3,500 // Discover: $1,000 // AMEX BCE: $1,000 // Lowes: $5,500 // Furniture Row: $3,500 // Buckle Store Card: $750

Current MyFico Scores: EX 687 EQ 696 TU 687 Gardening from 5/15 till 5/16

Message 24 of 55
zerbherb
Established Contributor

noooo. I want the rangers one.

;
Discover it 13300 cl nov 2014/ Everyday 26700 k march 2015/CSP 7.5k Feb 2016/ Freedom Unlimited 7k july 207
Message 25 of 55
mikelo22
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

After reading there were new designs and went to check it out and you can now get a Discover it card with any NHL team logo on it.  I know Hockey isn't the most popular sport, but a pretty cool option, especially considering you can keep your old design.  Looking forward to my new Sharks Card!

I logged into my account and went to "add a design" and I don't see these NHL options? Just the same ole boring 13 designs. Am I doing this wrong?

Would prefer Baseball, but Hockey is fine too over the plain jane design I have atm. But I'm just not seeing the options. Smiley Frustrated

Message 26 of 55
mxp114
Valued Contributor

I see 'em, I like the NHL Shield design but some of the teams are nice cards too. MLB cards are issued by Bank of America, NFL Barclaycard, and NBA is BBVA Compass. I wonder if Discover will ever offer an actual NHL Discover product with exclusive NHL earning potential and rewards like the others have. I remember the old Stanley Cup card design too.

Message 27 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't see any option either Smiley Sad

Message 28 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cool. I have the skyline but I did not know you could order more. I want the monogram design, does anybody know what letter they choose? I don't see an option to pick. 

Dont have the chip card so I don't see those. 

Message 29 of 55
hyprble
Regular Contributor

OMG NHL!  I checked and only had the 13 regular designs :-(

Starting Score: 557 (2005)
Current Score: 803
Goal Score: 805

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 30 of 55
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.