Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover card designs

There is a pink card?!?!?
Message 41 of 55
zerbherb
Established Contributor

discover is slacking as of late. i tried ordering the rangers card, they said i switched my card back to chrome it. I immieditly told them that never happen and its all fixed, but i am not sure how much i can trust them any more.

;
Discover it 13300 cl nov 2014/ Everyday 26700 k march 2015/CSP 7.5k Feb 2016/ Freedom Unlimited 7k july 207
Message 42 of 55
nyancat
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
There is a pink card?!?!?

Yup, just like the old Discover More. But unembossed and with a chip Smiley Very Happy

American Express Blue Cash Everyday - $11,000; American Express Platinum Cashback Everyday - £3,000; American Express Rewards Credit Card - £7,500; Aqua Reward Mastercard - £3,500; Bank of America Travel Rewards - $5,000; Barclaycard Freedom Rewards - £3,500; Citi Forward - $5,800; Discover It - $10,000; Halifax Clarity - £1,500; HSBC Platinum with Rewards - $5,000, MBNA Everyday Plus - £3,500
Message 43 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it the monogram one?
Message 44 of 55
nyancat
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Is it the monogram one?

Yup

American Express Blue Cash Everyday - $11,000; American Express Platinum Cashback Everyday - £3,000; American Express Rewards Credit Card - £7,500; Aqua Reward Mastercard - £3,500; Bank of America Travel Rewards - $5,000; Barclaycard Freedom Rewards - £3,500; Citi Forward - $5,800; Discover It - $10,000; Halifax Clarity - £1,500; HSBC Platinum with Rewards - $5,000, MBNA Everyday Plus - £3,500
Message 45 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh okay..I was hoping there would be a new pink card like the discover miles.
Message 46 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

FYI:

For those that do NOT see all 44 designs -

If you call them and request a chip card, then refresh your online account after the call, they all show up.  I just did it, my chip card is now in the mail and I see all of the designs.

Message 47 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

I ordered a new chip card through chat. Still don't see new designs but cards have chip now.
Message 48 of 55
2014repair
New Contributor

Re: Discover it NHL Teams

@Anonymous wrote:

After reading there were new designs and went to check it out and you can now get a Discover it card with any NHL team logo on it.  I know Hockey isn't the most popular sport, but a pretty cool option, especially considering you can keep your old design.  Looking forward to my new Sharks Card!

I would love to order a WILD card but do not see it as an option.  All I see is like 13 different designs.

/i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o572/2014repair/Best-Buy-Credit-Card_zps7jz6jb0m.png">
Message 49 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover it NHL Teams

@2014repair wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

After reading there were new designs and went to check it out and you can now get a Discover it card with any NHL team logo on it.  I know Hockey isn't the most popular sport, but a pretty cool option, especially considering you can keep your old design.  Looking forward to my new Sharks Card!

I would love to order a WILD card but do not see it as an option.  All I see is like 13 different designs.

Request a chip card, then after the chip card gets ordered it should be there.

Message 50 of 55
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.