Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover is not worthy

tag
Matt6995
Regular Contributor

Discover is not worthy

Useless card..............what a shock.

LoL.........MyFico supporters to the rescue.

Move on.......Get real, unfiltered advice the mods dont have to approve.

Several legit sites will give you real, unfiltered by MyFico, info without the all the morals and corporate profits involved.

You can learn from MyFico. I have paid this site hundreds upon hundreds of dollars for score monitoring. Funny thing is happens 24hrs after the fact. Another way to make that Executive bonus.

I will catch hell from the righteous for expressing "real" opinion. Many catch Hell for expressing real thought or offering advice that will really make a difference on MyFico.

MyFico makes money by supporting the status quo. That is why efforts to circumvent this process are met by deleted posts and the mantra to support MyFico.

If any mod edit guts are exihibited by the management of MyFico instead of a concerted effort to erase/remove/kill my post they will offer a legit way to debate the real reasons companies like MyFico exist which is for profit. Leave this post for ALL TO READ. I highly doubt you have the confidence to allow free thinking in regard to credit/financial responsibility and the American way of life. I brought MyFico in to my life. It sickened me. I am now hoping to remove MyFico from my life.

I highly doubt this post actually stays up but if MyFico has the mod edit guts, I am willing to enter in to a real debate about corporate control over our lives. The Mortage process, of which I close tomorrow, made it clear what puppets we are to MyFico. I am sick knowing how deeply I sold out to MyFico and the financial industry. I wish I had realized how much mental illness was involved in the mortgage process before I had set out on my trek through H*LL and back. Thirty seven times over. This all with a $70K income, 685 mid score and right at 40% DTI with mortgage included. Any person willing to submit to scrutiny from a 24yr old punk with no concept should think twice. Go ahead, say I am screwed up and created my own issues. Experience will SLAP you in the face and put you in the same place I am currently in. 

Applying for a mortgage is a lesson in explaining why you deposited your pay check in the bank, why you paid this bill, when  you did, in the amount you did. Buying a home is signing up for abuse and disrespect. NO financial person deserves any respect from someone who actually produces a product. 

I could go on and on and on. Financial services are a scam. Nothing of tangible value is produced therefore in reality, the financial industry produces nothing. Funny thing is, we already knew this but still embrace the message. Pathetic and typical.

I will be cancelling the "MYFico" subscription a it only goes to prop up a corporation who cares nothing about our credit. Lower scores mean more profit to MyFico. Sadly. if this post actually stays up and is not removed by the MyFico "Cops". 

Good luck to all the MyFico Folks.

Time until removed ........3.........2...........1........?(soon)

Edit: it's perfectly fine to discuss the industry and your dissatisfaction with it: it is absolutely not OK to slander a bunch of individuals in your thread.  I have cleaned it up on a first pass, open to further review.  --Revelate, myFICO moderator

Happy to oblige~Lexie, myFICO Moderator

Message 1 of 58
57 REPLIES 57
pip3man
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover is not worthy

Lmfaooo the caption #epic

Message 2 of 58
j_casteel
Valued Contributor

in before title change!

Learning from my past and rebuilding..

BK discharged 1/10/17
scores: EQ 659 | TU 630 | EX 659

QS 3.8K | WF 500 | Cabela's 3k | ACU 500 |

Message 3 of 58
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Loved your title... don't know what Discover has to do with any of that tho.

Sorry you had to go through the same mortgage process that we all do.  Better luck next time!

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 4 of 58
myjourney
Super Contributor

Title change requested 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 5 of 58
longtime_lurker
Valued Contributor

@j_casteel wrote:

in before title change!

Me too, me too! LOL

Current cards: MSUFCU Platinum, Amex PRG, Amex Surpass, Amex BCE, Citi Prestige, Citi Double Cash, Citi Premier, US Bank Cash +, Huntington Voice, AAviator, Sallie Mae, Discover IT, Chase Freedom TU:753 EQ Enhanced: 758
Message 6 of 58
j_casteel
Valued Contributor

lol, i first replied just because of the title and then I read the post....has nothing to do with Discover. Just a whining rant about myFICO and the mortgage process.

BK discharged 1/10/17

Message 7 of 58
longtime_lurker
Valued Contributor

@Matt6995 wrote:

Grow a sack.

Care to explain why you called out Discover?

Current cards: MSUFCU Platinum, Amex PRG, Amex Surpass, Amex BCE, Citi Prestige, Citi Double Cash, Citi Premier, US Bank Cash +, Huntington Voice, AAviator, Sallie Mae, Discover IT, Chase Freedom TU:753 EQ Enhanced: 758
Message 8 of 58
TheGardner
Valued Contributor

Although I agree with the title.. You should post about what actually caused this post. I need back story man!

If anyone needs me I will be In The Garden. Goal Score: 760 for all in 2015.
Current FICO Scores EX: 715 EQ: 756 TU: 762
Last APP April 21, 2015.
Victim of The great AMEX HP heist of Dec 1st, 2nd and 3rd of 2014.
Message 9 of 58
j_casteel
Valued Contributor

@Matt6995 wrote:

Grow a sack.

does it take a hefty sack to come online to a free public forum and whine like a baby? i know you're trolling but i could care less. I'll still be here when you're gone.

BK discharged 1/10/17

Message 10 of 58
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.