Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover is not worthy

tag
Matt6995
Regular Contributor

Re: Discover is not worthy

Good to see you are so quick to dismiss as "high or drunk".

Again, the MyFico mantra missed the boat.

If you are ever foolish enough to think you are worthy, think again.

Message 38 of 58
TheFate
Established Contributor

@Matt6995 wrote:

Good to see you are so quick to dismiss as "high or drunk".

Again, the MyFico mantra missed the boat.

If you are ever foolish enough to think you are worthy, think again.

If a filthy bum comes walking into your job scratching his neck wouldn't you assume he's on crack?

Message 41 of 58
keithB
Established Contributor

When I was a young naive lad, I went to college with the hopes and dreams of becoming a stockbroker.  I even had an internship with a major player in the stock game.  Things were looking up as I was soon to be the next big thing on Wall Street, lol... 

Well, one day I had an epiphany.  I woke up and said, "screw this noise."  Here I am studying finance while a MAJORITY of the full time "brokers" had Bachelor of Arts degrees.  At that point I realized what a fraud the financial system is.  I finished college with my BBA and ran away and joined the military. I've been around the world, seen things that would give people nightmares, stood over a man while he took his last breath.

Would my life had been easier had I played along with the con known as the financial system?  Sure, I probably would be receiving upper 6 figures by now.  But I decided to take the high road. Made plenty of mistakes along the way.  But I answer to me and only me.  We are all playing the game but when you are sitting down to closing tomorrow and you are looking the vultures in the eye, just remember you are using the leeches for your own means... Sure they'll make a couple of bucks of you but you'll get what you want out of the deal as well.  Good luck at closing Smiley Wink

@Matt6995 wrote:
Other than closing tomrrow 0930, no. If you include criminals who have to look themselves in the mirror every day, then no. Why would financial scam artists who care about nothing but their commission actually care about doing the right thing and trying to be honest from the start. After 45 years on this planet and dealings with every scum POS scam on the planet I recognize losers looking out for none other than themselves. Any person involved in selling/financial products is a scam artist and one step away from being locked away in prison. Go ahead and convince yourself otherwise. All financial companies are actively looking for ways to legally take more of your money. To say otherwise is flat out lying.

Message 42 of 58
Matt6995
Regular Contributor

If this site's management(IE:FAIR ISAAC CORP) was so righteous they would not have mods threatening to remove members for life for questioning the self righteous, do no worng mantra of MyFico.

With all the self praise and MyFico demanding praise and no negative remarks I dont know how you can call yourselves a legit customer credit site. MyFico comes across as a site geared towards MyFico's interests.

If you must ban my user name feel free to do so.

I have been through hell and back due to medical issues.

MyFico condones credit checks for utilities and basic services.

When I caled to order service for my new home I was asked if any other peope would be living in my home I made the mistake if saying my WIFE would be living in the home with me. I was then advised I must give her ENTIRE history to determine if we owe any other bills to this comany. When I REFUSED to give my Wifes SS# I was then advised that due to the fact that another person with the same name owed this utility money that I wouls be required to pay that other persons bill or give my Wifes SS #. When I explained that this same company HAD A RECORD SHOWING MY WIFE HAD SERVICE WITH ME AT A PREVIOUS ADDRESS they DID NOT CARE!!!!!! Tell me your precious credit reporting agencies are legit or care who owes!! They only care who pays because of people like you who cave and pay some losers bill. Your type is the reason people who actually pay their bills get stuck paying some losers past due bills. Sound about right?

Message 43 of 58
elim
Senior Contributor

i'm thinking the little twit that the mortgage co. sent to close the deal asked some questions and pushed his "buttons" and he took it way to personal. decline the deal and pay cash for the house or go to another lender.  regardless CONGRATS ON THE NEW PLACE!!! when's the party? inviting us?

Message 44 of 58
hiro905
Valued Member

@keithB wrote:

When I was a young naive lad, I went to college with the hopes and dreams of becoming a stockbroker.  I even had an internship with a major player in the stock game.  Things were looking up as I was soon to be the next big thing on Wall Street, lol... 

Well, one day I had an epiphany.  I woke up and said, "screw this noise."  Here I am studying finance while a MAJORITY of the full time "brokers" had Bachelor of Arts degrees.  At that point I realized what a fraud the financial system is.  I finished college with my BBA and ran away and joined the military. I've been around the world, seen things that would give people nightmares, stood over a man while he took his last breath.

Would my life had been easier had I played along with the con known as the financial system?  Sure, I probably would be receiving upper 6 figures by now.  But I decided to take the high road. Made plenty of mistakes along the way.  But I answer to me and only me.  We are all playing the game but when you are sitting down to closing tomorrow and you are looking the vultures in the eye, just remember you are using the leeches for your own means... Sure they'll make a couple of bucks of you but you'll get what you want out of the deal as well.  Good luck at closing Smiley Wink

@Matt6995 wrote:
Other than closing tomrrow 0930, no. If you include criminals who have to look themselves in the mirror every day, then no. Why would financial scam artists who care about nothing but their commission actually care about doing the right thing and trying to be honest from the start. After 45 years on this planet and dealings with every scum POS scam on the planet I recognize losers looking out for none other than themselves. Any person involved in selling/financial products is a scam artist and one step away from being locked away in prison. Go ahead and convince yourself otherwise. All financial companies are actively looking for ways to legally take more of your money. To say otherwise is flat out lying.

Great reponse keith, couldn't agree more especially about playing the game.

Message 45 of 58
Matt6995
Regular Contributor

Good luck if you ever qualify.

Good to know the MyFico clan is only supportive of the "clique".

Message 46 of 58
TheFate
Established Contributor

If a business didn't make a few bucks from every sale then there would be no business..

I remember having enough money to buy a car cash thinking it was leverage and I could haggle my way down to the bottom dollar... Oh how I was wrong.

Not a dealer in town or the next town over was trying to play the game.. Why? Because they make more $$$ in the long term by tying you into a 5 year marriage plan.

It is what it is.. Money makes the world go round my friend

Message 47 of 58
j_casteel
Valued Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

I've just about had it tonight 

At this point I'll be having threads lock and people banned for life if we continue down the current road of not being:

Friendly Supportive and Respectful

Final warning 

MJ

whoa bro, calm down.

Learning from my past and rebuilding..

BK discharged 1/10/17
scores: EQ 659 | TU 630 | EX 659

QS 3.8K | WF 500 | Cabela's 3k | ACU 500 |

Message 48 of 58
myjourney
Super Contributor

Education time 

myFico has nothing to do with or are they affiliated with your utility company.....Fact 

The fact that you didn't wish to give them that info is your personal preferences 

Fico only supplies a algorithm when ask based upon the info in your file be it good or bad 

Which is a direct fact of your willingness of past history to PAY

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 49 of 58
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.