Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover it Miles and Citi Prestige cards and presentation

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover it Miles and Citi Prestige cards and presentation

Both are nice presentations with of course Citi Prestige being nicer. DIscover it Miles card was packaged in a large outer mailing box so the inner box didn't get crushed, and the inner box was a nice contrasting color to my card that unfolded nicely. Prestige of course had the nice long book with beautiful color photos (it's really more of a book than a booklet), and several nice components inside the box that added to the unboxing experience. Enjoying both cards so far.

Will really be enjoying the 3% cash back from it Miles card in November of next year, and thus far have used the $250 flight credit for Prestige card (and had it credited back very quickly). I'll even be able to use the Miles inflight internet credit on a plane in another two months. It's nice to be able to see gains from new cards right away. Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Re: Discover it Miles and Citi Prestige cards and presentation

@Anonymous wrote:

. I'll even be able to use the Miles inflight internet credit on a plane in another two months. It's nice to be able to see gains from new cards right away. Smiley Happy

The nice thing about this credit is it seems to be for almost anything airline related.   I got the credit for a checked bag, and, on my wife's card, credit when I bought a snack on the plane.   So not just wifi...

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.