cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do credit cards make you attractive?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Do credit cards make you attractive?

We had one lady come into BB and purchased $8,500+ worth of computer goods for her business. Here I am thinking I am fixing to see an AMEX Business or Chase Ink card or some sort...... Nope, Capital One Platinum.... 

Message 41 of 92
elim
Senior Contributor

no... you do

Message 42 of 92
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Is it odd that majority of times whenever I see a young individual (say aged 18-25ish) with a high-end prime credit card, I start to think in the back of my head that they are just an authorized user? LOL. Cat LOL

Well my first card at 18 was prime with Amex and I've only ever had prime cards so it's definitely possible. I'm not an AU on any cards. I'm 26 right now.

Message 43 of 92
MT936
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

We had one lady come into BB and purchased $8,500+ worth of computer goods for her business. Here I am thinking I am fixing to see an AMEX Business or Chase Ink card or some sort...... Nope, Capital One Platinum.... 

lol wow somebody needs to teach her a little about credit and certain credit cards

Amex Blue Cash Everyday: $25,000 | Navy FCU Cash Rewards: $25,000 | Discover It: $20,500
Chase Freedom: $12,500 | Citi Double Cash: $10,000 | Bank of America Cash Rewards: $8,000

Message 44 of 92
Anonymous
Not applicable

I mean, I'm not saying all 18-25 year olds with high-end cards are AU's... (I turned 19 the day before I was approved for my PRG) I'm simply saying majority of them that come into my workplace in the city I live in are. Heck, even three of my friends are AU's on their mothers CSP and can't get approved for anything on their own, lol. 

Message 45 of 92
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FinStar wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@skigirl916 wrote:

Now that I can tell the difference between a credit steps Cap1 and a CSP and who gets which card...

...yes.  They do.  Or at least, the credit steps makes me kinda look at you and go, "Awwww, poor guy."

Lol. What if that CapOne card has $50K limit? Smiley Wink

That is very nasty!  Well played.

Nixon is my new hero!  LOL

Am I the wind beneath your wings too? Smiley Tongue

Message 46 of 92
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@skigirl916 wrote:

Now that I can tell the difference between a credit steps Cap1 and a CSP and who gets which card...

...yes.  They do.  Or at least, the credit steps makes me kinda look at you and go, "Awwww, poor guy."

You're verything... I wish I could be... Smiley Tongue  But let's not forget that not long ago someone in these forums overpaid for those BM tix LOL!!

Message 47 of 92
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@skigirl916 wrote:

You're verything... I wish I could be... Smiley Tongue  But let's not forget that not long ago someone in these forums overpaid for those BM tix LOL!!

Shhhhh! You weren't supposed to reference that! Smiley LOL

Message 48 of 92
Anonymous
Not applicable

I HATE (but love) working in retail because I can say I've held literally almost every type of card. 

For the first time today, I got to hold a J.P. Morgan Palladium card! (I had to refuse the woman because the name didn't match her ID.... lol) 

It was definitely heavier than a Centurion or CSP!

Message 49 of 92
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I HATE (but love) working in retail because I can say I've held literally almost every type of card. 

For the first time today, I got to hold a J.P. Morgan Palladium card! (I had to refuse the woman because the name didn't match her ID.... lol) 

It was definitely heavier than a Centurion or CSP!

Yes it is. A friend of mine has one of these and It is indeed a very nice card.

Message 50 of 92
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.