Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you find yourself....

tag
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Do you find yourself....

Being nosy and looking to see what kind of card someone is using for their purchases??

I am guilty of this................Smiley Very Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
smc733
Valued Contributor

Re: Do you find yourself....

@LS2982 wrote:

Being nosy and looking to see what kind of card someone is using for their purchases??

I am guilty of this................Smiley Very Happy

Yes.  And I almost busted out laughing when I saw someone using a First Premier card at Staples the other day.

EDIT:  Not because of the situation that person is in, as many people can't help the issues they're in, but rather because after all this talk, I never thought I would see one in person!  Its was actually kind of shiny...

BofA Cash Rewards VS - $25k | Citi Double Cash World MC - $18.9k | Amex BCE - $50k | Discover it - $50k | Chase Freedom Unlimited VS- $10k | Barclay Ring $5k |
Message 2 of 7
fused
Moderator Emeritus

No, I don't look at other people's CC's. I mind my own business.Smiley Tongue

Message 3 of 7
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@fused wrote:

No, I don't look at other people's CC's. I mind my own business.Smiley Tongue

Ditto. And I expect others to mind theirs.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 4 of 7
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Nobodys saying look at numbers or any kind of fraud, just curiousity of what's out there in the world.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 5 of 7
Guava
Established Contributor

I admit I do this, ever since I learned that credit cards are not all equal. Just can't help my curiosity.

Starting Score (08/11/11): TU08: 643
Current Score: TU08: 741
Goal Score: Stay in the 700s; keep reports clean

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nope, never. I'm a lover of "personal space", so I'm never in close enough proximity to anyone to get a gander of what plastic they're using. I don't really care, either, LOL! Usually, if I'm out shopping, I've got little ones in tow, so the last thing that I'd be thinking about, or trying to look at is somebody elses credit card. In restaurants you'd never see them. When you're checking in/out of a hotel you're usually not close enough to other patrons to see.

Some card would probably have to start talking, or shooting fireworks into the air for me to notice it.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.