Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does MyFico hates Credit Boards?

tag
wmarat
Valued Contributor

Does MyFico hates Credit Boards?

I've found this post on Credit Boards

So I just found out that I am permanently banned from myfico forum for posting a link to here that has the list of credit unions compiled by BobWang (thank you for the list by the way).

I hope you don't mind that I shared the link. I really don't want to get banned from this site either Posted Image

I was just trying to help a fellow member at myfico find out about some awesome credit unions but obviously its against their policy to share this site because it's considered a "credit repair site"

I thought I was doing a good deed helping someone but I guess the MODS at myfico really hate creditboards and don't want myfico members to know about this wonderful community.

I do not care why the author was banned for, but does MyFico hate Credit Boards.

I am not a big fan of LKH/Breeze (owners) junk site, but rarely they post valuable information, why not to use it?

IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27
drkaje
Senior Contributor

Re: Does MyFico hates Credit Boards?

I'll pass.

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 28
wmarat
Valued Contributor

@drkaje wrote:

I'll pass.

Oy,vey! Are you "affraid" to upset credit boards tyrants?

IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 3 of 28
drkaje
Senior Contributor

An honest, unfiltered post would get me into trouble here, LOL!

I do think the site is inhabited by a ton of great people, though. I just disagree with their double standards when it comes to moderation. 

Needless to say, I was banned several several years ago for pointing out the obvious. Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 28
wmarat
Valued Contributor

@drkaje wrote:

I do think the site is inhabited by a ton of great people, though. I just disagree with their double standards when it comes to moderation. 

Needless to say, I was banned several several years ago for pointing out the obvious. Smiley Happy

Et tu, Brute?

IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 5 of 28
drkaje
Senior Contributor

@wmarat wrote:

@drkaje wrote:

Et tu, Brute?

A great deal of man bashing went on when I was a member. Things may have changed. It's been almost 3 years since I was banned for asking a question about it, and pointing out how a bunch of people that sensitive about weight shouldn't be calling men fat.

Hate?! I don't believe so. IMO, it comes down credit repair advice. Some of the methods advised on other credit repair sites aren't discussed here. It's really no big deal and likely has nothing to do with any competition or animosity.

Message 6 of 28
wmarat
Valued Contributor

@drkaje wrote:

@wmarat wrote:

@drkaje wrote:

Et tu, Brute?

A great deal of man bashing went on when I was a member. Things may have changed. It's been almost 3 years since I was banned for asking a question about it, and pointing out how a bunch of people that sensitive about weight shouldn't be calling men fat.

Hate?! I don't believe so. IMO, it comes down credit repair advice. Some of the methods advised on other credit repair sites aren't discussed here. It's really no big deal and likely has nothing to do with any competition or animosity.

My problems with Credit Boards were:

1. Extreme rudeness of mods and their lapdogs encouraged by dictatorship tendencies of admins.

2. I am all for credit repair, but CB teaches and encoureges people how  NOT to pay legit debts and avoid punishment for not paying legit debts.

IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 7 of 28
Booner72
Senior Contributor

I don't know much about the olden days, but I do know this entire post will be deleted bc you can't mention that place here.  Smiley Embarassed

STARTING: 11/24/10 EQ-584 EXP-648 TU04-595
CLOSED FIRST HOME 8/19/11 EQ-630 EXP-691 TU04-653
CURRENT: EQ-701 EXP-??? TU08-720
Message 8 of 28
wmarat
Valued Contributor

If I am not mistaken TOS does not forbid mentioning of Credit Boards, does it?

By the way, it looks like CB deleted MyFico hating post.

@Booner72 wrote:

I don't know much about the olden days, but I do know this entire post will be deleted bc you can't mention that place here.  Smiley Embarassed

IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 9 of 28
drkaje
Senior Contributor

@wmarat wrote:

@drkaje wrote:

@wmarat wrote:

@drkaje wrote:

Et tu, Brute?

My problems with Credit Boards were:

1. Extreme rudeness of mods and their lapdogs encouraged by dictatorship tendencies of admins.

2. I am all for credit repair, but CB teaches and encoureges people how  NOT to pay legit debts and avoid punishment for not paying legit debts.

A lot of people will also say "Don't worry, Honey! You deserved that stuff."

Years ago, there was a tread started by someone going BK after financing an adoption on credit cards. She never, ever..... EVER intended to repay the debt and nobody said "boo". You couldn't get away unscathed (here) making a post like that, LOL! 

Message 10 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.