Goal Score: EQ: 760 - TU: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 14
crunching_numbers
Valued Contributor

Re: Does anyone else iron cash?

@pizzadude wrote:

@crunching_numbers wrote:

I actually DO wash money.  I work in a sewage treatment plant, and sometimes singles end up coming in with the sewage.  Free money is free money.  I will take it and wash/bleach  it and spend it that day.  (It may be washed, but I want to use it up ASAP- LOL)

That's awesome Smiley Tongue  I have to ask though.....how do you retrieve stuff from the.....uh...."stuff" ??

There is actually a process that rakes leaves, celephane, etc. from the process stream and sends it down a conveyer belt.  It ends up either stuck to the side or in the dumpster.  It usually only comes in during a rain storm when the sewers get flushed out. 

Starting Score: 693 TU FICO, 679 EQ FICO
Current Score: FICO 8 = 844(9/15) EQ, 827 TU, 811 EX (7/15); mortgage FICO= 758 (9/15)EQ5, 797 TU4, 748 EX2 (7/15)
Goal Score: 750+, but shooting for the 800's
Hyatt Visa Sig ($23K), Amex BCP (24.8K), BofA Travel Rew Sig (22.5K), B&N World MC (22.3K), Amex RP Gold (NPSL w/ S&T), Cash+ Sig (20K),United Mil+ExpSig (16.3K), FNBO Visa (13.1K), Hilton Surpass (10K), Freedom Visa Sig (8.6K), Disc It (16.4K), Citi Dia Pref MC (3.7K),Sam's MC (10K), Wally (7.5K), JCP(5.3K), Costco (2K)
Message 12 of 14
crunching_numbers
Valued Contributor

@demi wrote:

Used to work for an engineering firm that designed Sewage and Water treatment facilities...used to say to some its just crap, but to us its our bread and butter.  Hey, effluient put me thru college!

Yep. That nasty process means money to us.  My DH ALSO works for the same government treatment authority.  We earn all of our money from sewage and sewers. 

Starting Score: 693 TU FICO, 679 EQ FICO
Current Score: FICO 8 = 844(9/15) EQ, 827 TU, 811 EX (7/15); mortgage FICO= 758 (9/15)EQ5, 797 TU4, 748 EX2 (7/15)
Goal Score: 750+, but shooting for the 800's
Hyatt Visa Sig ($23K), Amex BCP (24.8K), BofA Travel Rew Sig (22.5K), B&N World MC (22.3K), Amex RP Gold (NPSL w/ S&T), Cash+ Sig (20K),United Mil+ExpSig (16.3K), FNBO Visa (13.1K), Hilton Surpass (10K), Freedom Visa Sig (8.6K), Disc It (16.4K), Citi Dia Pref MC (3.7K),Sam's MC (10K), Wally (7.5K), JCP(5.3K), Costco (2K)
Message 13 of 14
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

@crunching_numbers wrote:

@demi wrote:

Used to work for an engineering firm that designed Sewage and Water treatment facilities...used to say to some its just crap, but to us its our bread and butter.  Hey, effluient put me thru college!

Yep. That nasty process means money to us.  My DH ALSO works for the same government treatment authority.  We earn all of our money from sewage and sewers. 

I earn my money through air emissions, nuclear materials liscensing, federal railroad compliance, department of transportation requirements, and water effluent requirements...   and its very lucrative.   I have, however, experienced a loss of 2 cell phones which fell from my work shirt pocket as I was leaning to take a grab sample from the surface impoundment Smiley Sad

They were not recoverable Smiley Sad

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.