Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dog Lovers? Free month of Bark Box!

tag
Blurbz
Contributor

Dog Lovers? Free month of Bark Box!

DW and I just got a new puppy and decided we'd try BarkBox, because we're trying to spoil our little boy rotten.  BarkBox is a subscription service that sends you a box of dog toys/treats/chews/products every month for a monthly fee.  We obviously haven't gotten the first one yet, but I'm looking forward to it!  The reviews I've seen have said that it's all high quality reputable stuff and the dogs enjoy opening and exploring the box when it arrives.  

When I signed up, they gave me a link that I could pass along to others -- if you use it to sign up, we both get a free month of BarkBox!

https://www.barkbox.com/r/FREEBKBX

I couldn't find a rule against posting links, but if it's not allowed I'll definitely remove it. I've seen others posting information and coupons so I'm hoping this doesn't break the rules!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Dog Lovers? Free month of Bark Box!

How much do you get in the box!
Message 2 of 7
Blurbz
Contributor

It depends on the month. Normally it's a combination of sturdy plush toys, treats, chew toys like rawhide or bully sticks and dog related stuff, like a doggy first aid kit that maybe you wouldn't think to buy but that really comes in handy. When I was researching it it looked like the average value of the box was $35-40 and the cost was only around 22, and made cheaper by the free month! I think it's worth a shot for a few boxes: at the very least, it'll be fun to see how your dog reacts to everything!
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

So is the first month free? And can you cancel at anytime? My dog rips everything up 5 minutes after she gets it so I don't spend too much on toys anymore.
Message 4 of 7
Blurbz
Contributor

The first month isn't free: you'd a three month subscription and it'll add a month to it so you get four months for the price of three. My dog rips toys up too but will still enjoy them and the treats and all of it, I hope.
Message 5 of 7
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
My dog rips everything up 5 minutes after she gets it so I don't spend too much on toys anymore.

Do you have a real animal bone for her to chew on?   I got my dog Mandy a real animal bone for her to chew on when she was just a pup,  and she is 10 yrs old now and she still chews on that bone.  They are just about  indestructible   It is her favorite toy,  she carries it around with her all the time.

FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yea she has those but I mean actual toys. I don't care if she rips them up but she eats them and gets sick!
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.