Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Done with your taxes yet?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Done with your taxes yet?

@jm1991 wrote:
I started mine months ago but didnt file as I owed money while my friend got like 4k. I tell ya, them kids are a gold mine. Cant wait to get me one of them cute mdfks just so I dont have to pay every year.

Kids are most certainly not a gold mine.

May get 2K extra but kid cost 20K to upkeep.

Message 21 of 40
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Imhotrodcrazy wrote:

Did mine about 6 weeks ago.  I always do mine early and get it mailed out.  I am an early bird on most everything. 

HR you're going to have to join at least the 16th century!! 

E-file is the only way to go. Poke.gif

(You know I'm just digging at you right??)  Smiley Wink

Message 22 of 40
Open123
Super Contributor

Always file an extension, and always hurts like hell to pay.  Just wish we can have a flat tax and simplify it to a one page return.

Message 23 of 40
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:

This is first time in several years that I got refunds from both state and federal....but I still get {Mod cut} from the feds as I have no mortgage, no kids, no itemization. the only thing saving me thank god is health insurance and student loans! LOL

Man...you are on my **S all the time!! lord almightly! That wasnt even a profanity word!! (rolls eyes)

Message 24 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol...

Taxes will make people do crazy s... ...tuff.
Message 25 of 40
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@pizza1 wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

This is first time in several years that I got refunds from both state and federal....but I still get {Mod cut} from the feds as I have no mortgage, no kids, no itemization. the only thing saving me thank god is health insurance and student loans! LOL

Man...you are on my **S all the time!! lord almightly! That wasnt even a profanity word!! (rolls eyes)

I hope you understand why that is far too serious a subject to ever use in the context of a financial forum.

Message 26 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hard to understand when I didn't see the original comment, lol.
Message 27 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes!

Message 28 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jm1991 wrote:
I started mine months ago but didnt file as I owed money while my friend got like 4k. I tell ya, them kids are a gold mine. Cant wait to get me one of them cute mdfks just so I dont have to pay every year.

Really?! Let's see how you feel once they get here. The teenage years are the BEST!!! 

Message 29 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Boragard wrote:

wait, so student loans reduce the amount of taxes you owe?

You can claim the interest you pay.

Message 30 of 40
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.