Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drapping again ! I think I just bought a BMW

tag
dodgeball
Established Contributor

Re: Drapping again ! I think I just bought a BMW

I have a mercedes currently I just bought a 328i and to keep it on topic I also got a increase of $500 on my plat mastercard. Woot woot

NFCU Cash Rewards Siggy $22k, NFCU Flagship Rewards Siggy $22K, NFCU Platinum MC $20K, USAA Amex Rewards $6k, USAA World Mastercard Rewards $6k, NFCU Navcheck $15k

Other Cards - Citibank AAdvantage, Chase Slate, Barclays Rewards,

IN THE GARDEN UNTIL APRIL 2014

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 11 of 34
enharu
Super Contributor

What color and options did u get? I got mine in feb. I like the driving experience a lot better than mercedes, but Mercedes has better interior design IMO
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 12 of 34
dodgeball
Established Contributor

Just the tech package and the sport package and silver you like yours?

NFCU Cash Rewards Siggy $22k, NFCU Flagship Rewards Siggy $22K, NFCU Platinum MC $20K, USAA Amex Rewards $6k, USAA World Mastercard Rewards $6k, NFCU Navcheck $15k

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 13 of 34
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

I have a 95 318...still runs like a champ with 254k+ on it!   They are great cars!

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 14 of 34
enharu
Super Contributor

I disliked mine quite a bit when I first got it. Kept regretting why I didn't go with a 335 instead, but over time I started liking it a lot. I got mine in Alpine white with premium, lighting, sports packages and gps and i changed the kidney grills to black. I really wanted the tech package but I would have to wait a month for the car to arrive and I couldn't wait :/

I'm considering about buying another BMW this summer or fall. No auto loans this time round for me. Getting screwed hard by the 5 inquiries I got from feb.
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 15 of 34
dodgeball
Established Contributor

Well I went through NFCU and got 2.99 financing not complaining

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 16 of 34
enharu
Super Contributor

I got 0.9% financing from BMW, which was what I was expecting from the very start, so I figured that's 1 inquiry. The dealership however did a blanket app all at the same time and inquired with chase, BofA, and another bank that I can't even remember
Message 17 of 34
dodgeball
Established Contributor

@coachmiff wrote:

you will be ever my HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

infantry some say we are bat crazy! But I aim to please

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 18 of 34
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

@enharu wrote:
I got 0.9% financing from BMW, which was what I was expecting from the very start, so I figured that's 1 inquiry. The dealership however did a blanket app all at the same time and inquired with chase, BofA, and another bank that I can't even remember

when i got my car, i qualified for the 0% finance,  the dealer tripple pulled and so did the finance company. 

Current: Fico ScoresEQ~706 TU~719 EX 709 4/28/23

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 0 TU 0 EX 0| Most Recent: A LONG WHILE
Over 12 Months:0

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000

Message 19 of 34
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@enharu wrote:
I disliked mine quite a bit when I first got it. Kept regretting why I didn't go with a 335 instead, but over time I started liking it a lot. I got mine in Alpine white with premium, lighting, sports packages and gps and i changed the kidney grills to black. I really wanted the tech package but I would have to wait a month for the car to arrive and I couldn't wait :/

I'm considering about buying another BMW this summer or fall. No auto loans this time round for me. Getting screwed hard by the 5 inquiries I got from feb.

Going for the 5 series?  I luv BMW's...I have owned 4.  Although I have tried ( owned 1) I cannot stand MBZ. Smiley Mad

@ dodgeball

Only $500 CLI?  Im sure you'll be asking for more before you get the reg. sticker! Smiley Wink

Message 20 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.