Reply
Moderator Emeritus
tinuviel
Posts: 4,875
Registered: ‎11-02-2010

Re: Drapping again ! I think I just bought a BMW

(Ahem) To help keep this related to the Credit Card forum... congrats on the CLI on your Plat!!!

 

BTW: nice car. :smileyhappy:


Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Valued Contributor
Swapmeet
Posts: 1,569
Registered: ‎11-10-2012

Re: Drapping again ! I think I just bought a BMW

2003 528i Sport package for me. I absolutely love this car. I was reluctant to go BMW, but I do not see myself driving anything other than a BMW as my daily driver in the future. It came with a great stereo, but I immediately upgraded it, and the rims with BFG G-force high performance tires. I have had it for 6 years now, and it runs and drives so well that I am considering giving it to my niece as her first car and buying a new one.

 

photo.JPG



My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Senior Contributor
BungalowMo
Posts: 4,243
Registered: ‎05-01-2008

Re: Drapping again ! I think I just bought a BMW

Sweet Bimmer Swap! :heart:



Starting Score: 07/2011 TU 732 - EQ 717 - EX 702
Current Score: 06/2014 TU 739 - EQ '08 709 - EX 721
Goal Score: 850

Bury me in the garden...last app 06.18.14

Moderator
09Lexie
Posts: 26,608
Registered: ‎09-13-2012

Re: Drapping again ! I think I just bought a BMW

Yes it is a nice car....but I can hear Tinuviel saying....

'Stay on target' lol
Established Contributor
colindidit
Posts: 665
Registered: ‎11-13-2012

Re: Drapping again ! I think I just bought a BMW

Hey we're talking about financing as well :smileywink:
Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...
Moderator Emeritus
tinuviel
Posts: 4,875
Registered: ‎11-02-2010

Re: Drapping again ! I think I just bought a BMW


09Lexie wrote:
Yes it is a nice car....but I can hear Tinuviel saying....

'Stay on target' lol

Yes, that's true. I'm all for a good work around -- combining a brag about a CLI on one's CC and having just acquired a nice, new car all in one post -- but it's pretty obvious that this thread is about the car. You have a right to feel proud and want to show it off, but I think this really belongs in the Smorgasbord forum. I'll move it there and leave a placeholder in CCs, so that folks who have already posted in this thread can follow the trail of breadcrumbs...


Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Valued Contributor
creditnocash
Posts: 2,255
Registered: ‎07-23-2012

Re: Drapping again ! I think I just bought a BMW


Swapmeet wrote:

2003 528i Sport package for me. I absolutely love this car. I was reluctant to go BMW, but I do not see myself driving anything other than a BMW as my daily driver in the future. It came with a great stereo, but I immediately upgraded it, and the rims with BFG G-force high performance tires. I have had it for 6 years now, and it runs and drives so well that I am considering giving it to my niece as her first car and buying a new one.

 

photo.JPG


i really like those rims!

 

my sister had a 06 328xi. 

but i would want like a 5series or somthing if i went beamer. 

my uncle used to have a super nice 99 m5. (like 10 years ago) 

Current: Discover Fico 701 10/14 Walmart Fico 689 9/14

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 3 TU 0 EX 0 | Most Recent: 09/26/2014


2014 Goals:
Lower Utility
47%(OUCH!!)
Freedom Signature

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$2900
Citi Diamond Preferred$6000
Citizens Mastercard$7000
Valued Contributor
creditnocash
Posts: 2,255
Registered: ‎07-23-2012

Re: Drapping again ! I think I just bought a BMW

@napplegate 

 

i really like the c63 but i cant take the breaks in the front skirt.

 

maybe my next car wll be a s class... 

Current: Discover Fico 701 10/14 Walmart Fico 689 9/14

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 3 TU 0 EX 0 | Most Recent: 09/26/2014


2014 Goals:
Lower Utility
47%(OUCH!!)
Freedom Signature

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$2900
Citi Diamond Preferred$6000
Citizens Mastercard$7000
Valued Contributor
Swapmeet
Posts: 1,569
Registered: ‎11-10-2012

Re: Drapping again ! I think I just bought a BMW


BungalowMo wrote:

Sweet Bimmer Swap! :heart:


Thanks man!



My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Valued Contributor
Swapmeet
Posts: 1,569
Registered: ‎11-10-2012

Re: Drapping again ! I think I just bought a BMW


creditnocash wrote:

Swapmeet wrote:

2003 528i Sport package for me. I absolutely love this car. I was reluctant to go BMW, but I do not see myself driving anything other than a BMW as my daily driver in the future. It came with a great stereo, but I immediately upgraded it, and the rims with BFG G-force high performance tires. I have had it for 6 years now, and it runs and drives so well that I am considering giving it to my niece as her first car and buying a new one.

 

photo.JPG


i really like those rims!

 

my sister had a 06 328xi. 

but i would want like a 5series or somthing if i went beamer. 

my uncle used to have a super nice 99 m5. (like 10 years ago) 


Thanks bro! I left the dealership around 9:00 pm, and within 24 hours I had tires, rims, and stereo fully upgraded...lol. I had to put my own touch of style on this already beautiful thing.



My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}