Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dumb ? On Apple Pay & USBank Cash Plus Visa Sig

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Dumb ? On Apple Pay & USBank Cash Plus Visa Sig

My Discover looks just like my card. I have the Charcoal one and it is that... my partner has Chrome and his is Chrome.
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

And you couldn't pay me to use a Samsung phone. Smiley Happy Been there-never going back.
Message 12 of 15
nyancat
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
My Discover looks just like my card. I have the Charcoal one and it is that... my partner has Chrome and his is Chrome.

Well, this proves it isn't based on BIN, but I guess for whatever reason they don't have card art for the Pride card Smiley Sad I just removed and re-added to be sure, and nothing changed... sad.

American Express Blue Cash Everyday - $11,000; American Express Platinum Cashback Everyday - £3,000; American Express Rewards Credit Card - £7,500; Aqua Reward Mastercard - £3,500; Bank of America Travel Rewards - $5,000; Barclaycard Freedom Rewards - £3,500; Citi Forward - $5,800; Discover It - $10,000; Halifax Clarity - £1,500; HSBC Platinum with Rewards - $5,000, MBNA Everyday Plus - £3,500
Message 13 of 15
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

For those who have the USBank Cash+ Visa Sig and it is added to your iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch for Apple Pay.... I have a question, dumb as it may be.

All my CC's when added to Apple Pay look like the read card. Same color, same design, etc.... Even my USBank Debit Card and my other US Bank CC both do... but the Cash Plus Visa Sig is all gray-not blue-almost looks like it is frayed out as if it was not valid, tho I know it is because i have used it and t says "USBank Cash+ Visa Ready for Apple Pay" ....

Before I call (y''all think I am kidding about my OCD) and ask them or have them try to fix it... I just wanted to know if this was the case for everyone. If it isn't I may delete the card and re-add it. Don't want to do that till I know it is a problem with my own device and not the way the card should be displayed since it is a PITA to verify Apple Pay with US Bank. No text or app to do it like most companies now. You have to call and do it twice since I have an Apple Watch to Add it to as well.

TIA

That's just the way it is...grey.   Mine's the same way.   My Discover is the old blue one (even though I don't have have that one) and Marvel is a red card with logos on it.   

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I want the pride art. Smiley Happy
Is it still available?
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.