Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dummy cards on display at banks

tag
pdxmike
Regular Contributor

Dummy cards on display at banks

I found this photo that looks like a display at Chase showing dummy cards, letting you see, for example, the iridescent sheen on the Freedom Unlimited and the metal of the Sapphire Preferred. Is this something you can see at any Chase branch? Do Citi, BofA, WF etc. do the same? There are some cards I don't want, but would be curious to see/feel.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Dummy cards on display at banks

Yes, you can see those at a Chase branch.  I don't know about other banks unfortunately.

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've never seen dummy cards at US Bank or Bofa.
Message 3 of 7
Glkslngr
Frequent Contributor

I've seen those dummy cards at my Chase branch. I also bank with Citi and have never seen these. Chase is so fancy is guess. 

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pdxmike wrote:

I found this photo that looks like a display at Chase showing dummy cards, letting you see, for example, the iridescent sheen on the Freedom Unlimited and the metal of the Sapphire Preferred. Is this something you can see at any Chase branch? Do Citi, BofA, WF etc. do the same? There are some cards I don't want, but would be curious to see/feel.

Does the Freedom Unlimited really have that glowing look to it? If so, that's awesome. 

Message 5 of 7
pdxmike
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Does the Freedom Unlimited really have that glowing look to it? If so, that's awesome.
It does appear to have a prismatic reflection, which can even bounce off a full spectrum of light, as seen here.
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow that is quite the last name there. Smiley Surprised

And a very nice looking card. I had no idea the FU was that nice looking. 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.