cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebates Visa Signature Card with EMV is Here!!!

tag
score_building
Senior Contributor

Re: Ebates Visa Signature Card with EMV is Here!!!

@longtimelurker wrote:

@B335is wrote:
And the toughest to get a CLI on I think. I love Ebates, but for some reason can't get my friends to use it. Even when I show them my quarterly check they think it's a scam. I made out this quarter when they offered like 18% back through Nordstrom.

On CLIs.  I applied online and was told I have to call.   Is that common?  A follow up email suggested that over $15K you cannot do it online, but don't know if that was just a made up reason!

Yes it is common, >10-15k will not be processed via online request.

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 21 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ebates Visa Signature Card with EMV is Here!!!

@Ron1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Is ebates any good for cashback online shopping? I mainly shop on Amazon/Ebay. 

Yes, it is great for online shopping. You need to use the card to click thru the ebates referred link.  I am not sure Ebay or Amazon has cash back. You need to check the list on the website. Sometimes, it is a hassale to click thru those link to get extra cash back.

Ron.

Yes, ebates on the ebay is 1% back. So if you are good, you buy the BP gas cards 100 face value for 90, and then get 1+3 percent back on top of that Once in a while your ebay backs mature and there's more off. It's nickles and dimes to the high rollers but how do you stay rich? Watch your nickles and dimes.

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.