Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Economy slapping my family now....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Economy slapping my family now....

@Anonymous wrote:

I wish I could say I inhaled potato chips, but my favorite snack is still a "whole" pecan pie!

edited for spelling 

Message Edited by miahmarie on 11-21-2008 03:22 PM

Dang my butt just got bigger reading that one!!!!!

Message 11 of 18
mymoneynow
Regular Contributor

miahmarie and wildcat: I was cutting the pecan pie on Thanksgiving and I had a flashback of your posts, I don't need a bigger anything...so I suddenly decided to cut the slices of pie smaller. My sister asked why I was cutting such small slices of pecan pie, all I could do was laugh, and laugh, and laugh! Smiley Very Happy

Now I know I am spending too much time on myfico!

Not applicable

Thats funny! Well I have to admit I had some pecan pie Thanksgiving and it should of been a much smaller piece! Oh well I am going to try to be good between now and Christmas if it is possible!!
Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pffft...generic chips...not in my house!  Smiley Wink
Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I work at a hospital that promotes the LEAN program.  I work in Radiology and if the day slows down in the afternoon and all the scheduled patients are done, people get sent home.  We can either choose to take it "low need" or take PTO (paid time off ).  Once in awhile I don't mind, but some weeks it is almost every day.  It definitely puts a strain on the budget, or it uses up vacation time that I'd rather use to take a vacation!
Message 15 of 18
demi
Established Contributor

My BIL lost his job in October when Mothers Cookies went belly up (he has found another).  Come on, its an american institution...Mothers Cookies were way better than Moms apple pie.

Starting Score: EQ 679, TU 697
Current Score: EQ 680, TU 672
Goal Score: EQ 720, TU 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

OMG I would be in trouble if DH worked in a cookie factory...I am not a huge chip eater so when they give the guys chips to bring home I could care less. They distribute Grandma Cookies at DH's work too and one time he bought a case in the employee store....BIG MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I work at a hospital that promotes the LEAN program.  I work in Radiology and if the day slows down in the afternoon and all the scheduled patients are done, people get sent home.  We can either choose to take it "low need" or take PTO (paid time off ).  Once in awhile I don't mind, but some weeks it is almost every day.  It definitely puts a strain on the budget, or it uses up vacation time that I'd rather use to take a vacation!

I worry about that too being a nurse....luckily our census is up right now but I don't know how long it will last.

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.