Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engagement Ring Financing

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Engagement Ring Financing

I'm seriously considering financing an engagement ring. I don't want to hear the "if you can't pay cash don't do it". I get the idea behind that, I've done my due diligence, it seems like the the right choice for me. I'd like to spend anywhere from 5k-20k depending on what kind of deal I can get.
What I'd like to know is where my credit score needs to be to get financed and not get screwed.
Here is my credit financial situation:
Same job 6+ years
135,000 per year income
Fico score around 620 and steadily rising.
Can I get financed?
Any recommendations for stores that offer good financing options?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
risingup2day
Regular Contributor

Re: Engagement Ring Financing

Hello, 

I dont see why not. I know the Kay's or Jareds should be able to offer you some type of financing options.I think they are offering standard 12 months SAC. Interest is high so payoof quickly. If I'm not mistaken  work with almost everybody. HTH. By the way, Congrats fingers will be crossed that she says, "Yes". Good luck.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Engagement Ring Financing

You may not want to hear it but that is what this forum is for...to give good advice. Don't finance a $20k ring. We've heard too many stories of people getting into trouble over that. That being said with a $135K income you should find financing. With a 620 score it won't be the best rates/deals though.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.