Anonymous
Not applicable

Ever More Disturbing

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
rena347
New Contributor

Re: Ever More Disturbing

Yet another reason why I am glad that I don't have any social media accounts. I have never signed up for any social media accounts due to privacy concerns and have never had any regrets about the decision.

Message 2 of 3
SoulMaster
Established Contributor

Re: Ever More Disturbing

At least they're asking for them.  I mean, really?  Do you think it wouldn't take about a minute for them to crack your passwords?

There is no such thing as privacy anymore... at least not in this country.  I still chuckle when I hear people thinking email is secure/private.  It's not. Somewhere in the cloud there is an extra copy of every email you've ever sent or read.  They're called ghost-bits in some circles.

I think the better plan is to stop doing things that create skeletons that you don't want the public knowing about.

That's all my 2 cents, nothing more.

-SM

I am not an attorney and none of what I write should be construed as legal advice. For legal advice please consult an attorney.

Starting Score: ~470 preBK(8/2010)
Current Scores as of Late January 2016 All 700+. Last CR pull from a lender(housing) was mid-score 749.
Goal Score: 700+ - reached.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.