Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ever wondered what the users look like?? Lol

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Ever wondered what the users look like?? Lol

When you're on the forums as much as I am, and the big time contributors, mods etc... You see their profile name everywhere, you comment on their posts, they comment on your posts, and you start to build this weird virtual credit bond, lol.  I've sometimes wondered what everyone looks like!  Has anyone from here actually exchanged FB accounts, or regular emails and actually chatted up other than here?  Oh don't mind me... I had half a glass of wine tonight, and I never drink... Lol

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Callandra
Valued Contributor

Re: Ever wondered what the users look like?? Lol

I haven't been a member here tht long but I've belonged to other forums for 10+ years and I've actually met many people in real life and even wound up pretty good friends with them. 

I understand how you feel; sometimes I sort of feel like online friends as real friends. Of course I am somewhat anti-social (anxiety disorder) and I don't do well in real life situations; I do better knowing people online and meeting them later. I watch speedrunslive (any gamers here?) and I even think of some of them as mini celebrities, lol. 

Quicksilver $10,000 | Better Balance Rewards $2000 | Sallie Mae $3500 | Freedom $3500

Last HP: 9/27/2015
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.