cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excel template for CC balances, payments, bla bla bla?

tag
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Excel template for CC balances, payments, bla bla bla?

Greetings out there!

Has anyone posted an Excel template for listing your CC's, keeping track of due dates, statement cut dates & the like?

I'd love to use one, but building the template is not my forte'.

It would be great if anyone out there made one we can use!!  Smiley Tongue

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
alyssamarie
Regular Contributor

Re: Excel template for CC balances, payments, bla bla bla?

I have a basic one that lists the card, balance, limit, util, and online login info. but it's not really a template it just has all my info in it and a basic formula to do the util and totals, I have a similar one for my bills just to keep all the dates and login info in one place! it makes it a lot easier to keep track of it all!

Discover It $1k | Chase Freedom $1.2k | Barclay Apple $1.7k | Target $1k |TJX Rewards $1k | Walmart $900 | Macy's $800 | American Eagle $750 | VS $750 | LOFT $500 | Express $350 | Cap1 Sec. $200 |

AU: Amex BCP $5k | Barclaycard Arrival $3k | Amazon Visa $2k | Chase Freedom $2k | Discover It $1.5k

Gardening as of 02/04/14
Current TU FICO 701 | Goal 1: 700✓ met on 2/18/14 | Goal 2: 720

Message 2 of 9
youdontkillmoney
Valued Contributor

I use Google's version of Excel, "Spreadshet" under their "Drive feature. This allows me to access the sheet and update it anywhere in the world I have an Internet connection and need not carry around a flash drive or be limited to a PC having MS Excel on it. The sheet has a Summry Sheet which summarizes each account, which is on separate tabs. The separate tabs have the date, description, amount spent, amount credit, and final balance in columns. The Summary sheet also has the details of each account, telephone numbers, account numbers, PIN numbers, credit limits, expiration dates, 3 digit codes, etc (certain digits of account numbers and PINS etc are reversed, for example, every 2nd digit is reversed for example, so if someone hacks in and tries the account and PIN numbers, they do not know which numbers and how many to reverse, so it is my own security feature). I also have separate tabs to track FICO, and even created a list of my recurrent expenses so I know how much I committed to spending each year (these are expenses that always occur such as car insurance, etc).

Message 3 of 9
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Thanks everyone! 

@youdon'tkillmoney...I'm liking the sound of the google drive.  I wanted something that I can save previous info, like balances, paid last month, old limits & update current limits.  Something I can update monthly withoug losing previous info.  Other Excel sheets I saw didn't really have ongoing info as part of the template.

But...of course...I'm at work & google drive is blocked.

I'm even IT admin & can't remedy this....Smiley Frustrated

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 4 of 9
capitalkid
Regular Contributor

How do I post it? I have a very detailed one I made from raw and perfected over the past 3 yrs.

Message 5 of 9
youdontkillmoney
Valued Contributor

On my iPhone i save the Google spreadsheet as a bookmark and can access it on my iphone. There is even a google drive app to access the file from your smartphone in the palm of your hands!

I use it because if I want to enter a charge for a gas pump bill, I can do it right away on the iphone bookmarked website and your work cannot block your phone web access can they!?

Message 6 of 9
youdontkillmoney
Valued Contributor

@capitalkid wrote:

How do I post it? I have a very detailed one I made from raw and perfected over the past 3 yrs.

^^^

Maybe you can upload it to some free website and then in this box where you write the message you can insert a link (the icon looks like a chain link)

Message 7 of 9
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

I have one which looks like this one here:

Screen Shot 2014-03-18 at 8.40.45 PM.png

Let me know if needed.

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 8 of 9
9CLINE
Valued Contributor

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/General-Credit-Topics/How-many-of-you-have-an-excel-sheet-for-your-C...

I found this one searching - How many of you have an excel sheet for your CC is by a user essexjet

I have been using it for over a year and it's great for me.

Hope this helps

*never posted a link b4...lol

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.