Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Executive Office Use Abuse

tag
OMW2_HighAcheiver
Established Contributor

Executive Office Use Abuse

Is it me?
I'm assuming EO means Executive Office. I see an abundance of posts where someone is angry about something, having a fit, stating they're going to the EO. Over credit limit increases and inquiries? Some are way, way to serious about this game! I understand it may be more important for them than it is for me but JEEZ O PETE.

Do they stop to think about when they really need to utilize the EOs, they may not be taken seriously? The ramifications for others....... or naw?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Executive Office Use Abuse

Agreed. I can't imagine using EO for anything other than a serious issue.

In answer to your questions, I'll go with "naw". Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 6
elim
Senior Contributor

naw

Message 3 of 6
olehammer
Frequent Contributor

naw lol

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Many posters on this site keep reminding us credit and lenders view all of this as business. So our seeking various channels to obtain our point of view or entitlement is what it is. Certainly would not give it a second thought if I felt EO could get it done. Also, some posters have mentioned that the term EO for some lenders is a level up from the front line with a few more tools available to them. Credit is like a game of pinball. Over the years it keeps on truckin' (evolving) so don't loose sleep over it. Think of all the people who do whatever and are not part of the myfico board.
Message 5 of 6
OMW2_HighAcheiver
Established Contributor

Yeah.... I'm still going with. ....OR NAW

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.