tag
LipzyDaizy
Regular Contributor

Re: FOOTBALL!

@Gunnar419 wrote:

@LipzyDaizy wrote:

EPIC GAME!! 

And you were actually THERE!

I was thinking about you this afternoon when the 'Hawks were doing not so good. I wondered whether you or anybody else got disgusted and left the stadium and missed that unbelievable turnaround. Bet that last few minutes made up for 57 minutes of total disappointment.

Quite a few people left early but my friends would have killed me if I even mentioned l leaving. Lol  I'm still buzzing from all the excitement and intensity...not to mention the craziness downtown.  What an amazing way to end my weekend!  

Current Scores - EX 658, EQ 713, TU 722
Message 21 of 34
CS800
Super Contributor

What a game..

Great game PATS... Superbowl, here we come !

Message 22 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gunnar419 wrote:

@jayman2143 wrote:

@Gunnar419 wrote:

@jayman2143 wrote:

Die hard Patriot fan here! Always have been and always will be. I'm a die hard Boston fan, in general. Red Sox, Patriots, Bruins, Celtics, Revs, etc. Hoping to move up there in a couple years. 

You must be taking a break right now from watching your team pound the poor Colts into the ground. Even if the Colts had gods on their side, I doubt they could pull off what the Seahawks just did earlier today (damn, that was some hot five minutes!)

Looks like we Seahawks "12s" will be seeing your guys in the Superbowl.

Haha yes I was taking a break. I was really hoping for 50 points in that game! Had a group of friends over to watch the games today and man that Green Bay vs. Seattle game was intense. I was pulling for the Packers so the Patriots could get their revenge but the Seahawks defintely showed their true stength at the end. I'm sure it is going to be a great Superbowl game

You can say that again! Man, the Seahawks and Patriots are two STRONG teams. No question about it, the two best teams in the league made it to the Superbowl.

I liked last year's Superbowl just because I'm a Seahawks fan, but last year the Broncos played so bad right from the start that it almost looked as if they were throwing the game. This year I'll bet it's going to be a LOT more exciting.

Agreed. The Patriots are a much more well rounded team than last year's Broncos. This could be an all time classic Super Bowl. Which, of course, I hope the Hawks win.

Message 23 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

About as lucky as the Cowboys did the week before Smiley Happy 

Lions fan..

I didn't watch that game, but yeah ... my kid told me about it during yesterday's game. Touche!! Smiley Happy 

Message 24 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can't believe the Pats are being accused of using deflated balls...really? 

Message 25 of 34
jayman2143
Valued Member

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm honestly not surprised. But the fact that the refs handle the footballs after every play kinda makes this a bogus excuse. The only thing that was deflated was the Colt's defense Smiley Very Happy

Message 26 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jayman2143 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm honestly not surprised. But the fact that the refs handle the footballs after every play kinda makes this a bogus excuse. The only thing that was deflated was the Colt's defense Smiley Very Happy

Smiley LOL Smiley LOL Smiley LOL yea their defense was basically non existant

Message 27 of 34
marty56
Super Contributor

@jayman2143 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Yeah,the air went into Brady's ego.
1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 28 of 34
Dalanar
Regular Contributor

Heh..it's really refreshing to see an internet forum post about sports in which there is no immature name calling and fighting among the posters.  Quite expected, since this is a credit community, but still refreshing. 

Great games played by all teams (except maybe the Colts..).  Andrew Luck has a bright future regardless. 

Pats vs Seahawks is probably the best Superbowl matchup the NFL could've hoped for in regards to ratings: the aging living legend going up against the new potential "dynasty" in town. The league's most versatile offense vs the league's best defense.  Revis vs Sherman.  Lynch vs Blount.....East Coast vs West Coast?  Belichick vs his predecessor.

Experian: 729 Equifax: 740 Transunion: 732
Capital One Mastercard: $0.4K, Capital One Quicksilver: $5K, Chase Southwest Premier: $7.5K, Amex Blue Cash Everyday: $24.9K, Discover It: $9.4K, Chase Sapphire Preferred: $16.9K, Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve: $7.7K, Arrival+ BarclayCard MC WE: $7.5K
Message 29 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dalanar wrote:

Heh..it's really refreshing to see an internet forum post about sports in which there is no immature name calling and fighting among the posters.  Quite expected, since this is a credit community, but still refreshing. 

Great games played by all teams (except maybe the Colts..).  Andrew Luck has a bright future regardless. 

Pats vs Seahawks is probably the best Superbowl matchup the NFL could've hoped for in regards to ratings: the aging living legend going up against the new potential "dynasty" in town. The league's most versatile offense vs the league's best defense.  Revis vs Sherman.  Lynch vs Blount.....East Coast vs West Coast?  Belichick vs his predecessor.

And both quarterbacks are late rounders who became stars.

Message 30 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.