Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FOOTBALL!

tag
Gunnar419
Valued Contributor

Re: FOOTBALL!

Oh wait. Maybe they have those gods on their side after all.

Message 11 of 34
jayman2143
Valued Member

Die hard Patriot fan here! Always have been and always will be. I'm a die hard Boston fan, in general. Red Sox, Patriots, Bruins, Celtics, Revs, etc. Hoping to move up there in a couple years. 

Message 12 of 34
Gunnar419
Valued Contributor

@jayman2143 wrote:

Die hard Patriot fan here! Always have been and always will be. I'm a die hard Boston fan, in general. Red Sox, Patriots, Bruins, Celtics, Revs, etc. Hoping to move up there in a couple years. 

You must be taking a break right now from watching your team pound the poor Colts into the ground. Even if the Colts had gods on their side, I doubt they could pull off what the Seahawks just did earlier today (damn, that was some hot five minutes!)

Looks like we Seahawks "12s" will be seeing your guys in the Superbowl.

Message 13 of 34
LipzyDaizy
Regular Contributor

EPIC GAME!! 

Current Scores - EX 658, EQ 713, TU 722
Message 14 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

That game was WAY too much stress!!!

Message 15 of 34
jayman2143
Valued Member

@Gunnar419 wrote:

@jayman2143 wrote:

You must be taking a break right now from watching your team pound the poor Colts into the ground. Even if the Colts had gods on their side, I doubt they could pull off what the Seahawks just did earlier today (damn, that was some hot five minutes!)

Haha yes I was taking a break. I was really hoping for 50 points in that game! Had a group of friends over to watch the games today and man that Green Bay vs. Seattle game was intense. I was pulling for the Packers so the Patriots could get their revenge but the Seahawks defintely showed their true stength at the end. I'm sure it is going to be a great Superbowl game. 

Message 16 of 34
Gunnar419
Valued Contributor

@LipzyDaizy wrote:

EPIC GAME!! 

And you were actually THERE!

I was thinking about you this afternoon when the 'Hawks were doing not so good. I wondered whether you or anybody else got disgusted and left the stadium and missed that unbelievable turnaround. Bet that last few minutes made up for 57 minutes of total disappointment.

Message 17 of 34
Gunnar419
Valued Contributor

@jayman2143 wrote:

@Gunnar419 wrote:

@jayman2143 wrote:

Haha yes I was taking a break. I was really hoping for 50 points in that game! Had a group of friends over to watch the games today and man that Green Bay vs. Seattle game was intense. I was pulling for the Packers so the Patriots could get their revenge but the Seahawks defintely showed their true stength at the end. I'm sure it is going to be a great Superbowl game

You can say that again! Man, the Seahawks and Patriots are two STRONG teams. No question about it, the two best teams in the league made it to the Superbowl.

I liked last year's Superbowl just because I'm a Seahawks fan, but last year the Broncos played so bad right from the start that it almost looked as if they were throwing the game. This year I'll bet it's going to be a LOT more exciting.

Message 18 of 34
jayman2143
Valued Member

@Gunnar419 wrote:

@LipzyDaizy wrote:

EPIC GAME!! 

And you were actually THERE!

I was thinking about you this afternoon when the 'Hawks were doing not so good. I wondered whether you or anybody else got disgusted and left the stadium and missed that unbelievable turnaround. Bet that last few minutes made up for 57 minutes of total disappointment.

Here's a story from NFL.com about some Seahawk fans that left early and missed the comback: Click Here

Message 19 of 34
jayman2143
Valued Member

@Gunnar419 wrote:

@jayman2143 wrote:

@Gunnar419 wrote:

@jayman2143 wrote:

Haha yes I was taking a break. I was really hoping for 50 points in that game! Had a group of friends over to watch the games today and man that Green Bay vs. Seattle game was intense. I was pulling for the Packers so the Patriots could get their revenge but the Seahawks defintely showed their true stength at the end. I'm sure it is going to be a great Superbowl game

You can say that again! Man, the Seahawks and Patriots are two STRONG teams. No question about it, the two best teams in the league made it to the Superbowl.

I liked last year's Superbowl just because I'm a Seahawks fan, but last year the Broncos played so bad right from the start that it almost looked as if they were throwing the game. This year I'll bet it's going to be a LOT more exciting.

I completely agree. While I would love for the Patriots to win by 50 points in the Superbowl, it would just not make for a good football game. The emotional rollercoaster that you went through during the Seahawks game today was what I went through last week during the Ravens vs. Patriots game. I thought I was going to throw up during that game! 

Message 20 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.