Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fantastic Mother's Day Weekend!

tag
Math_Rocks
Established Contributor

Fantastic Mother's Day Weekend!

With so much bad/discouraging news all around us, I just want to say that I possibly had one of the best Mother's Day weekends ever. Started with getting a free fish tank, something I've wanted for sooo long, and going to see Star Trek with my son on Friday. The movie left me on cloud nine and I ended up making an impromptu trip with my husband and friends to see it again on Saturday. (I can count on one hand the number of movies I've been willing to pay to see more than once!) Then on Mother's Day proper, instead of a restaurant meal, I opted for a hot fudge brownie sundae dinner. Yummmm! And we got to pick up some "starter" fish for the tank. Glorious, just glorious!

I hope that all my FICO friends who are also mothers had a wonderful day as well!

Now, if I can just keep the fish alive....

Filed Chapter 13 April 2012. Case successfully closed May 2017, about 1 month after 60th payment. FAKO scores on close date: TU 695 EQ 697. Received discharge July 11th - took forever! Real EX day of discharge 624.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Itsmeagain
Established Contributor

Re: Fantastic Mother's Day Weekend!

Free Fish Tank . . . .$100.00

Hot Fudge Brownie Sundae . . . . . $12.50

Going to the movies . . . . . $35.00

Spending quality time making memories with family and friends on your special day . . . . PRICELESS!!!

Congrats MR, I'm sure you deserved it.

Now, go feed those fish . . . . Smiley Wink

Starting Score: TU 737 EQ 721
Current Score: TU 741 EQ 741
Goal Score: TU 765 EQ 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.