Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fantasy Football

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fantasy Football

Anybody out there play fantasy football? Are you guys all in the playoffs? I think it would be cool to have a recent thread to talk about things fantasy football related (e.g. start/sit) if there those of you that play. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

Re: Fantasy Football

@Anonymous wrote:

Anybody out there play fantasy football? Are you guys all in the playoffs? I think it would be cool to have a recent thread to talk about things fantasy football related (e.g. start/sit) if there those of you that play. 

I was in 16 team league this year, my season crash and burned when foles went down for the season. There was almost nobody left on the waivers. I had to use drew stanton/bobby hoyer combo that was pretty terrible. 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I was in 16 team league this year, my season crash and burned when foles went down for the season. There was almost nobody left on the waivers. I had to use drew stanton/bobby hoyer combo that was pretty terrible. 

That sucks. I've been in a 16 team league and it's pretty hard to find success because depth is such a major issue. Hopefully you'll have better luck next season!

Message 3 of 5
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

That sucks. I've been in a 16 team league and it's pretty hard to find success because depth is such a major issue. Hopefully you'll have better luck next season!

i won it last year you can't win em all :-(

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 4 of 5
jayman2143
Valued Member

This was my first year in a fantast football league. I didn't really get the point of it but my co-workers talked me into joining their league. I am now addicted! Granted I came in last place but watching football is so much more interesting now!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.