Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finance Software - Utilization | Statement Dates | Due Date

tag
lord_kinbote
Established Contributor

Finance Software - Utilization | Statement Dates | Due Date

I am looking for software that supports features such as mint or YNAB and also provide options to input your credit card infromation - such as statement dates, due dates, credit limit, balance, utilization, AAoA, date opened, etc.  If anyone has sample spreadhseets with this functionality, a URL to download would be much appreciated.  Ideally, I would like to do this with some sort of app that I can use on OSX and Android. 

What do must of you guys use?  A hybrid system or is there actually an app that does both?  Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Finance Software - Utilization | Statement Dates | Due Date

@akula wrote:

I am looking for software that supports features such as mint or YNAB and also provide options to input your credit card infromation - such as statement dates, due dates, credit limit, balance, utilization, AAoA, date opened, etc.  If anyone has sample spreadhseets with this functionality, a URL to download would be much appreciated.  Ideally, I would like to do this with some sort of app that I can use on OSX and Android. 

What do must of you guys use?  A hybrid system or is there actually an app that does both?  Thanks!

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/Sample-Credit-Card-Spreadsheets/td-p/3448809

Message 2 of 3
Middleswarth
Frequent Contributor

Re: Finance Software - Utilization | Statement Dates | Due Date

I am not a fan of online finance managers like Mint.  I still prefer to keep track of everything on my computer (and phone that syncs to my computer).  

For Android and Mac (or any OS) I like MoneyDance.  MoneyDance allows me to keep track of all my accounts - credit cards, loans, checking, savings, and investments.  It keeps track of due dates and presents the information in an easy to read format.  They have an Android app and there's a 3rd party app called HandyBank that works very nicely as well (I use this on my Note 3).  MoneyDance won't give you everything you are asking for (AAoA) but you can customize it to do pretty much everything else.

Prior to switching to MoneyDance this year, I had been using Quicken since 1992.  Unfortunately their Android app looks and acts like Mint.  It tells me what the banks says I have but not what I really have.  After 18 months and a major upgrade it pissed me off enough to switch applications...

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.