cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For those of you with over 25 cards....?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

For those of you with over 25 cards....?

Where do find wallets that will carry your 25+ cards? Or do you have two wallets lol

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24
Curious0ne
New Contributor

Re: For those of you with over 25 cards....?

Most are sock drawered and rotated out at different intervals. I have 40 and carry 4 with me. They all have a purpose!

Message 2 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't have 25+ cards, but if I did I imagine I'd only carry a percentage of them at any given time... probably less than 50%.  I don't think there are many people with 25+ cards that are using all of them constantly to the point where they'd need to carry all of them.

Message 3 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a plastic coupon organizer with labeled dividers with our cards in it. I keep it at home with all of our important paperwork. It keeps them separated and organized. Hubby and I keep 2 daily drivers with us in purse or wallet for everyday use. If I know I am going to need one of the cards from the coupon organizer, I get it.. if not, it stays put.

Message 4 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I keep 8 on me and 13 at home swap em out depending on purchases needed.
Message 5 of 25
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

I'm only carrying AmEx Platinum (if I need to make a large purchase or if I need AmEx services), Discover it (5% warehouse this quarter), Chase Freedom (5% grocery this quarter), and AmEx SPG (everything else, just replaced CSP) at the moment.  I'll swap SPG out with Power Cash Rewards when it arrives since I have a nearly $6,000 charge coming up that will more than earn my SPG bonus.  I have spend bonuses to make!  Everything else is safe at home.

Message 6 of 25
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

2 wallets, only carry the card i know i wanna use or am going to use.Smiley Happy
Message 7 of 25
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

I have a total of 23. The only ones I normally carry with me are:

Amex Platinum (I have to FEEL important..lol)

PenFed Platinum Rewards

BofA 321

BCP

And my NFCU debit card

The rest live in my safe

NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 8 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Image result for 25 credit card wallet

Two of these.  One for each back pocket.

Message 9 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I carry 4 with my at all times- Amex BCE, Promise Visa, Discover It, and Amex Hilton. The rest stay in a wallet I have hidden in one of my purses. If i need any of those I will grab them prior to leaving the house, but for the most part I only use the ones I listed above. 

Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.