Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freaking kids....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Freaking kids....

Glad- I think she just has bad manners. As for the begging, she could definitely stand to skip a meal, if you know what I mean... she's probably just another one that confuses boredom, or thirst, for hunger. She plays normally, no odd games or lots of "secrets" or any of the other signs. I think she's just sort of neglected at home.
Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Poor little thing.. give her a hug then kick her little rump for mSmiley Winke. And that goes for her no good mama as well.
Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sounds something like the two kids, boy and girl, that recently moved in next door to me.  The girl will run over when I get home and be asking questions before I can get out of the car... "what are you doing?  where were you? what did you get?  Is the dog asleep?" etc. etc. etc.  That's not so bad but she has such a strong accent (I can't tell from where but it's close to my mother from Arkansas) that I can't understand what she says half the time.  She will also come over knocking on the door... that is after a couple of times of just opening up the door and walking in so now we lock it. 
Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow, you all have a lot more patience than I do.  This would kill me.
Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is sad. Her mom needs a good talking to. Does she understand that not ALL people are good? I would never let my children run the neighborhood. It's not safe. Not that you are a bad person Ivy, but does she even check to see where she is?

I cried for several months after a girl next door was taken out of her yard. Her mom left her to play with some older kids, but they all went home. A convicted and newly released child molester picked her up and raped and killed her. My youngest didn't set foot in the yard for a year atleast after that by herself. I know it made her crazy, but I felt we were in a relatively safe neighborhood before that and it really hit me hard. It could have been MY child snatched away forever.

I know it has to be annoying, but for the child's safety, someone should look into her roaming.
Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, that is super sad.   Someone should talk to her mom.  It is a safety AND an etiquette issue.  Bad parenting.
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.