cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friday Fun: Whats Your Favorite Card?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Friday Fun: Whats Your Favorite Card?

Amex Platinum and Citi AAdvantage World Elite... Great travel combo this summer. 😀✈️🙌🏻
Message 41 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Happy Friday everyone!

I thought I would start a fun thread to end the week on. I want to know what everyones favorite card is. I'm using favorite in the broad term. So this could mean its your favorite because of some really great perk or its your favorite because it looks awesome or maybe it just makes you feel really good flashing it!

I will start

My favorite looking card is my new Wells Fargo Propel. I just think they did a really good job designing this card and its really detailed almost holographic in the light.

Best presentation so far would have to go to Discover for the awesome box they sent their IT card in

Best quality would probably also go to Discover as the IT card just feels solid and I like how there are no raised numbers

Hope everyone has a great Friday and I'm interested to hear whats your favorite card.

My favorite looking card is Marvel Captain America

Best presentation card is  USAA Vietnam MC

Best quality card is BMW Visa

Hope you have a great Friday and weekend.  Thanks for a fun question.

Message 42 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

Overall? Sallie Mae

Runner up: Double Cash

Message 43 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

Right now my Freedom becuase of the 5% groceries. Followed by my CSP I am meeting my $4000 spend on.

After I am done with those I am gonna start pushing weight on my Discover.

Lol prettierst one Chase Sapphire Preferred it looks fancy Smiley Happy

Message 44 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

My favorite card overall would be my CSP and a close second would be my Amex PRG. Looks/appearance wise I kind of like the Amex prg more than the CSP cause it has a gold color to it which I feel is pretty flashy, although CSP has recieved more remarks about its heavy weight. I have other cards but these two are my favs. 

Message 45 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

Definitely CSP for me, it's the right color, very solid, and makes people ask how i got it. Apparently i don't look the part for "such a fancy credit card" Smiley Happy
Message 46 of 47
TURNERHOOVER
Established Contributor

Difficult decision but I'd have to guess overall would be Discover IT--Cash back

EX 727 | EQ 720 | TU 740

FREEDOM 4.5k | BCP 9.5k | DISCOVER 2.5k | ARRIVAL+ 7.5k | RITZ CARLTON 15k
No new Apps till Dec 2016
Message 47 of 47
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.