cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friday Fun: Whats Your Favorite Card?

tag
Runitup
Regular Contributor

Re: Friday Fun: Whats Your Favorite Card?

Sallie, Sallie and Sallie. Just found out I get 5% at Target, not to mention grace period even with a BT, immediate rewards posting, the best BT fees around and oh btw, 5% on gas, groceries and Amazon.
Message 11 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

"The one that doesn't get denied!" bwahhahah

Message 12 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just for the simple fact that Chase's Q2 categories are right up my alley, I'd have to give my current favorite card vote to my Chase Freedom.

However, my Discover is a close second as I am rounding out my Double Cashback year at the next statement cut and have been able to put on some hefty charges (expensable work travel) that should boost up the cashback nicely.

Then again speaking of work travel, my Delta Skymiles Gold card has gotten a lot of usage and it is nice to have the free bag allowance as well as priority boarding!

As far as favorite look, I'd have to give it to the shiny red newness of my recently PCd Bank of America Cash Rewards WMC (PCd from no frills Bankamericard MC) .

Favorite everyday card is a tie between my NFCU cashRewards and my PNC Points Visa.

Message 13 of 47
Sharingan
Established Contributor

My favorite cards are the Chase Hyatt and the Fidelity Visa Signature/Citi Double Cash. There are some cards that are truly designed to compete, and I am very satisfied with what all three of these cards offer. 1.5% just doesn't cut it anymore, and the latter two can award 2% CB with no AF. As for the Hyatt card, it's my preferred hotel chain partnered with my preferred bank. Additionally, the card itself has a very reasonable AF for what it offers. It's quite easy to recoup the AF and more with the anniversary night.

Some other notable cards are the AmEx BCP, Diners Club Premier, U.S. Bank Cash+, and the Barclays AAviator World Elite MasterCard.

Message 14 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Happy Friday everyone!

I thought I would start a fun thread to end the week on. I want to know what everyones favorite card is. I'm using favorite in the broad term. So this could mean its your favorite because of some really great perk or its your favorite because it looks awesome or maybe it just makes you feel really good flashing it!

I will start

My favorite looking card is my new Wells Fargo Propel. I just think they did a really good job designing this card and its really detailed almost holographic in the light.

Best presentation so far would have to go to Discover for the awesome box they sent their IT card in

Best quality would probably also go to Discover as the IT card just feels solid and I like how there are no raised numbers

Hope everyone has a great Friday and I'm interested to hear whats your favorite card.

Discover it - Restaurants (10%)

Chase Freedom - Grocery's (5%)

Sams MC - Gas (5%)

Marvel - Entertainment (3%)

Blispay - General Spend (2%)

Message 15 of 47
Irisa
Senior Contributor

I would have to say Discover It and BCP. Those are the ones I'm using the most right now.

Message 16 of 47
sr383
Regular Contributor

Best card: Fingerhut

Prettiest card: Blispay

said no one, ever. ...

Costco TrueEarningsSallie Mae MasterCardDiscover itUS Bank Cash+Chase SlateBlue Cash EverydayFidelity VisaTU-803/EQ-808/EX-800
Message 17 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover giving me 2% back on all purchases and 10% rotating categories has been great. Freedom is the same, but need CSP and to jump through some hoops. Discover also gives good Deals from their portal and frequent BT offers, with SP CLIs and a TU FAKO that tracks my real FICO pretty well. Great card.
Message 18 of 47
kdm31091
Super Contributor

My favorite card rewards wise right this minute is probably Discover for the restaurant cash back.

My favorite card overall? Probably my BOA Cash Rewards Wildlife card. Clean website, easy reward tracking, BOA deals for 10% off random merchants, etc.

Message 19 of 47
DoroLucky
Valued Contributor

@sr383 wrote:

Best card: Fingerhut

Prettiest card: Blispay

said no one, ever. ...

You should have seen my face until I read "said no one ever" I was soooo confused LOL  Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

Right now I'm digging that Discover IT and Freedom Smiley Happy 

TCL= $172,800
6-7-16: EQ 683 EX 713 TU 715
10-12-16 EQ 685 EX 706 TU 702 12-19-16 EQ 683 EX 704 TU 701 and CHILLING ON ICE...BRRRRR!
In the garden as of 6-7-16, I've been really really BADDDDD Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

Message 20 of 47
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.