Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friend about to lose his house

tag
MattH
Senior Contributor

Friend about to lose his house

I knew this would happen to somebody I know sooner or later, but still there is a big difference between reading about foreclosures versus knowing somebody facing one.  He and his wife have been out of work for a while, and have reached the end of their savings, so my wife and I are among the friends who are helping them.

TU 791 02/11/2013, EQ 800 1/29/2011 , EX Plus FAKO 812, EX Vantage Score 955 3/19/2010 wife's EQ 9/23/2009 803
EX always was my highest when we could pull all three
Always remember: big print giveth, small print taketh away
If you dunno what tanstaafl means you must Google it
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
MsKiwi
Established Contributor

Re: Friend about to lose his house

@MattH wrote:

I knew this would happen to somebody I know sooner or later, but still there is a big difference between reading about foreclosures versus knowing somebody facing one.  He and his wife have been out of work for a while, and have reached the end of their savings, so my wife and I are among the friends who are helping them.

It's hard out there. I hope your friends are able to save their home. It's sad to see people who have worked hard, lose it all. Bless you for trying to help and I'll send a prayer for them and your family as well.
Message 2 of 3
DI
Super Contributor

Re: Friend about to lose his house

Unfortunately during these challenging times to stay afloat,  the american dream has now been dubbed the american nightmare.  They are very fortunate to have you as a friend.
Message Edited by DI on 07-14-2009 09:07 PM
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.