Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Front Pocket Wallet!

tag
MMB85
Contributor

Front Pocket Wallet!

I am looking for a new wallet. The one I am ditching is a front pocket wallet and I loved the conversion from a back pocket to a front pocket. But I need an upgrade to a better one. 

Anybody else use front pocket wallets? What do you have? I am looking at the Keyono Slimmy. 

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Poki
Valued Member

Re: Front Pocket Wallet!

I use the Slimmy Original (Coloma Copper), and I like it. I regularly carry 3 cards in the 1st slot (drivers license, work id card, work security card). The middle slot usually has 1 to 5 cards (1 Debit Card, the rest Credit Cards), and the 3rd slot is where I put folded cash. I also put folded receipts in the 1st slot.
"Neither a Borrower Nor a Lender Be"
Message 2 of 10
Poki
Valued Member

...and a heads up, their website pictures don't show it but they embed the "Slimmy (R)" logo on the outside of their wallet. Looks tacky, but I personally would still choose this wallet again.

"Neither a Borrower Nor a Lender Be"
Message 3 of 10
Boragard
Established Contributor

@MMB85 wrote:

I am looking for a new wallet. The one I am ditching is a front pocket wallet and I loved the conversion from a back pocket to a front pocket. But I need an upgrade to a better one. 

Anybody else use front pocket wallets? What do you have? I am looking at the Keyono Slimmy. 

I use my Louis Vuitton "multiple" as my front pocket wallet, had it for 7 years and it still looks new.  Its a pretty reasonable price for the name, and it definitely lasts...Quality over Quantity!

Message 4 of 10
RushXTC
Established Contributor

@Boragard wrote:

@MMB85 wrote:

I use my Louis Vuitton "multiple" as my front pocket wallet, had it for 7 years and it still looks new.  Its a pretty reasonable price for the name, and it definitely lasts...Quality over Quantity!

Wow that wallet looks great in a black color.. I need to stop messing with chidlish wallets and get a REAL one. I'll be stopping by th LV store in a couple of months (Need to handle some stuff first) and picking one up. Thanks for bringing this one up!

Message 5 of 10
Boragard
Established Contributor

@RushXTC wrote:

@Boragard wrote:

@MMB85 wrote:

Wow that wallet looks great in a black color.. I need to stop messing with chidlish wallets and get a REAL one. I'll be stopping by th LV store in a couple of months (Need to handle some stuff first) and picking one up. Thanks for bringing this one up!

No problem, glad to help out!

Message 6 of 10
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

That's a nice wallet.  But only thing I can't see myself w/ any LV wallets is that they are too fat, where I like wallets that are slim.

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 7 of 10
rex_03
Contributor

I have this LV wallet, and love it. Great for the small size, and fits in the front pocket nicely..

http://m.louisvuitton.com/mobile/eng_US/Collections/Men/Small-Leather-Goods/products/Pocket-Organise...
Message 8 of 10
LearningMoreAboutCredit
Frequent Contributor

BigSkinny...it's not Louis Vitton but certainly not as expensive and just as effective.  I have the "New Yorker".

http://www.bigskinny.net/

http://www.bigskinny.net/wallet-card-case-new-yorker.html

I have two of them and considering additional ones for gifts for family and friends.

Any advice given is always YMMV...

Current FICOs: 740+ across the board | Goal: >760 FICO | Total CLs: $63.3k/$60k Goal | Utilization: 19% | Last App: 05/01/2014 | INQ: EX: 10, EQ: 8, TU: 5, All Expire 06/2016; No Collections/Charge Offs/BK's | AAoA: 7yrs.
| All Reports Frozen!!! | No Apps til 12/2015 | Homeowner since: 06/28/13 | White Whales: Marriott Rewards, Discover IT, Sallie Mae WMC, Sams MC
Message 9 of 10
Mike_C
Administrator Emeritus

A Geoffrey Beene one my ex got me last year. Replaced the back wallet I had had since I was 13. I like that it has only the things I need, but with some jeans companies making smaller pockets and the style of skinny jeans, it becomes an issue sharing space with my keys.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.