Contributor
MMB85

Front Pocket Wallet!

I am looking for a new wallet. The one I am ditching is a front pocket wallet and I loved the conversion from a back pocket to a front pocket. But I need an upgrade to a better one. 

Anybody else use front pocket wallets? What do you have? I am looking at the Keyono Slimmy. 

Valued Member
Poki

Re: Front Pocket Wallet!

I use the Slimmy Original (Coloma Copper), and I like it. I regularly carry 3 cards in the 1st slot (drivers license, work id card, work security card). The middle slot usually has 1 to 5 cards (1 Debit Card, the rest Credit Cards), and the 3rd slot is where I put folded cash. I also put folded receipts in the 1st slot.
"Neither a Borrower Nor a Lender Be"
Valued Member
Poki

[ Edited ]

...and a heads up, their website pictures don't show it but they embed the "Slimmy (R)" logo on the outside of their wallet. Looks tacky, but I personally would still choose this wallet again.

"Neither a Borrower Nor a Lender Be"
Frequent Contributor
Boragard

[ Edited ]

MMB85 wrote:

I am looking for a new wallet. The one I am ditching is a front pocket wallet and I loved the conversion from a back pocket to a front pocket. But I need an upgrade to a better one. 

Anybody else use front pocket wallets? What do you have? I am looking at the Keyono Slimmy. 

I use my Louis Vuitton "multiple" as my front pocket wallet, had it for 7 years and it still looks new.  Its a pretty reasonable price for the name, and it definitely lasts...Quality over Quantity!

Garden Start 06/20/2014.

Established Contributor
RushXTC

Boragard wrote:

MMB85 wrote:

I use my Louis Vuitton "multiple" as my front pocket wallet, had it for 7 years and it still looks new.  Its a pretty reasonable price for the name, and it definitely lasts...Quality over Quantity!

Wow that wallet looks great in a black color.. I need to stop messing with chidlish wallets and get a REAL one. I'll be stopping by th LV store in a couple of months (Need to handle some stuff first) and picking one up. Thanks for bringing this one up!

ManiacGamers.comManiacGamers.comManiacGamers.comManiacGamers.comManiacGamers.comManiacGamers.com****$20,000**********$5,000***********$4,100***********$3,500**********$2,500***********$1,000****
EQ - 688 (10/9/13) | TU - 705 (02/18/14) | EX - 701 (10/9/13) | CS Fako - 717 (10/4/13) | CK Fako - 697 (11/05/13)
Frequent Contributor
Boragard

RushXTC wrote:

Boragard wrote:

MMB85 wrote:

Wow that wallet looks great in a black color.. I need to stop messing with chidlish wallets and get a REAL one. I'll be stopping by th LV store in a couple of months (Need to handle some stuff first) and picking one up. Thanks for bringing this one up!

No problem, glad to help out!

Garden Start 06/20/2014.

Senior Contributor
yudeology101

That's a nice wallet.  But only thing I can't see myself w/ any LV wallets is that they are too fat, where I like wallets that are slim.

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $5k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $3.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | TJX $1.55k | +6more
Scores: EQ:660 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *6-20-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 5/10/14*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 as of 12-12-13)
New Contributor
rex_03

I have this LV wallet, and love it. Great for the small size, and fits in the front pocket nicely..

http://m.louisvuitton.com/mobile/eng_US/Collections/Men/Small-Leather-Goods/products/Pocket-Organise...
Frequent Contributor
LearningMoreAboutCredit

[ Edited ]

BigSkinny...it's not Louis Vitton but certainly not as expensive and just as effective.  I have the "New Yorker".

http://www.bigskinny.net/

http://www.bigskinny.net/wallet-card-case-new-yorker.html

I have two of them and considering additional ones for gifts for family and friends.

Any advice given is always YMMV...

Current FICOs: 730+ across the board | Goal: >760 FICO (1 down, 2 to go) | Total CLs: $56.8k/$60k Goal | Utilization: 9% | Last App: 05/01/2014 | INQ: EX: 10, EQ: 17, TU: 10, All Expire 06/2016; No Collections/Charge Offs/BK's | AAoA: 6yrs.
| All Reports Frozen!!! | No Apps til 12/2015 | Homeowner since: 06/28/13 | White Whales: CSP, Discover IT, Sallie Mae WMC
Administrator
Mike_C

A Geoffrey Beene one my ex got me last year. Replaced the back wallet I had had since I was 13. I like that it has only the things I need, but with some jeans companies making smaller pockets and the style of skinny jeans, it becomes an issue sharing space with my keys.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+