Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Funniest Movie Scenes?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Funniest Movie Scenes?

I dont think there's enough humor on this site! I'd like to hear what you guys think are some of the funniest movie scenes?

Personally I like Ron Burgandy's dog Baxter getting kicked off the bridge by Jack Black on Anchorman and just about every scene on Borat!

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
Booner72
Senior Contributor

Re: Funniest Movie Scenes?

"Jesus, Napolean, go make yourself a dang quesadiLLa." 

STARTING: 11/24/10 EQ-584 EXP-648 TU04-595
CLOSED FIRST HOME 8/19/11 EQ-630 EXP-691 TU04-653
CURRENT: EQ-701 EXP-??? TU08-720
Message 2 of 19
Loques
Regular Contributor

Meet the Parents in the airport interrogation room:

"What's wrong with saying 'bomb' on an airplane."

"You can't say 'bomb' on an airplane!"

"Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb bomb bomb...[and on]!"  Lol - still makes me laugh! :-)

Current Score (11/2020): EQ: 753 | TU: 731 | EX: 749---Starting Score (3/2010): EQ: 522 | TU: 525 | EX: 520---Goal: All 3 FICO 800+
--------------------
Message 3 of 19
KingAdrock
Established Contributor

"♫ I gave my love a cherry, it had-" *SMASH* *SMASH* *SMASH*

"...Sorry."

Message 4 of 19
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@Loques wrote:

Meet the Parents in the airport interrogation room:

"What's wrong with saying 'bomb' on an airplane."

"You can't say 'bomb' on an airplane!"

"Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb bomb bomb...[and on]!"  Lol - still makes me laugh! :-)

Or the dinner scene with the broken urn and ashes.

Message 5 of 19
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Leo Bloom: I'm in pain! I'm in pain, and I'm wet, and I'm still hysterical!

The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 6 of 19
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Pretty much the entirety of "The Commitments." The horse on the elevator? The different acts coming to try out for the band? Trying to sing "Mustang Sally" for the first time? The bar brawls? Jimmy Rabbitte arguing with his dad about Elvis? Interviewing himself in the bathtub, while the rubber duckie bobs about?

Maybe this part, when he tries to convince his fellow out-of-work Irish Catholic friends to start up an R&B/ soul band: "Do you not get it, lads? The Irish are the blacks of Europe. And Dubliners are the blacks of Ireland. And the Northside Dubliners are the blacks of Dublin. So say it once, say it loud: I'm black and I'm proud!" (Dutiful replies in thick Irish accents: "I'm black and I'm proud!")

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 7 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

Pretty much the entirety of "The Commitments." The horse on the elevator? The different acts coming to try out for the band? Trying to sing "Mustang Sally" for the first time? The bar brawls? Jimmy Rabbitte arguing with his dad about Elvis? Interviewing himself in the bathtub, while the rubber duckie bobs about?

Maybe this part, when he tries to convince his fellow out-of-work Irish Catholic friends to start up an R&B/ soul band: "Do you not get it, lads? The Irish are the blacks of Europe. And Dubliners are the blacks of Ireland. And the Northside Dubliners are the blacks of Dublin. So say it once, say it loud: I'm black and I'm proud!" (Dutiful replies in thick Irish accents: "I'm black and I'm proud!")

That is HILARIOUS!! I've never heard of that movie.

Message 8 of 19
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Fabulous Movie

Message 9 of 19
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Ladies and gentlemen,

I'm sorry to drag you from your desserts.  There are just one or two little things I feel I should say, as best man.

This is only the second time I've been a best man.  I hope I did OK that time.  The couple in question are at least still talking to me.  Unfortunately, they're not actually talking to each other.  The divorce came through a couple of months ago.  But I'm assured it had absolutely nothing to do with me.  Paula knew Piers had slept with her sister before I mentioned it in the speech.  The fact that he'd slept with her mother came as a surprise, but I think was incidental to the nightmare of recrimination and violence that became their two-day marriage.

Anyway, enough of that.  My job today is to talk about Angus.  There are no skeletons in his cupboard.  Or so I thought.  I'll come on to that in a minute.  I would just like to say this.  I am, as ever, in bewildered awe of anyone who makes this kind of commitment that Angus and Laura have made today.  I know I couldn't do it and I think it's wonderful they can.

So, back to Angus and those sheep……….

So, ladies and gentlemen, if you'd raise your glasses  -  The adorable couple.

Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.