Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fused -- you lucky, lucky dog, you!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fused -- you lucky, lucky dog, you!!

OMGosh, I am SO green with jealousy I could spit split pea soup!! I LOVE Mr. Bean (or is that just Rowan doing stand-up?)!! Where on EARTH did you find that avatar??!!

I used to watch Mr. Bean on PBS way, way, way back in the day. My favorite episode was with the Thanksgiving meal with his "girlfriend" -- remember how he walked around with the Turkey on his head??!!

*sigh* What pleasant and hilarious memories you've brought back! Smiley Very Happy
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Fused -- you lucky, lucky dog, you!!

Hahahaha, I watched that too!!! The old PBS half-hour show...jeez back when I was just a little kid and we had to adjust the bunny ears just-so to get rid of that annoying static. I feel old.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

We bought several compliation DVDs of the Mr. Bean show ... ALWAYS great for a laugh (even though we've seen them a gajillion times). One of the best "investments" we've ever made. Nowadays, our family's taste in TV shows is so diverse that we "tolerate" everyone else's shows (for example, DD can't stand "My Name is Earl" whilst DH and I love it).

But MB is ALWAYS a hit. ALWAYS!! Smiley Happy

That and Jeff Dunham. Smiley Happy

And BTW, I remember having to fiddle with the bunny ears, too!! But I wasn't just a wee kid -- I was in my teens!! Smiley Happy
NOW who feels old???! Smiley Very Happy
Message 3 of 4
fused
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry, but I'm unable to reveal my source.Smiley Sad I chose this avatar to lighten things up. Things have been getting tough for many of us and with the holidays coming up, it's important to have fun and just let things go. If we can't laugh, we're not living.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.