Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPA

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: GPA

As a matter of fact I enjoyed my study.

College (or any other) mark does not show how certain person is smart but how diligently he/she read right book before a test.

You say you don't mean to offend....I had no idea your studies were outside the US. You just insinuated that I am not sophisticated enough to understand your original inquiry.

I simply supplied the standard GPA numbers for the US (which is all I know) ...And bothered to mention my own experiences in college. In the University where I obtained my degree they repeated information through the years that really were understood at the first level. I received several A's at college and never attended the courses because the material was so repetitive.... Hence my "boring" comment.

I do take insult in your reply. I apologize for offering up the standard GPA numbers considered in the US. And regret offering any comments on my own experiences.

Message Edited by 1111mel on 09-07-2008 09:22 PM

Edited message to remove material from quote, which I edited in the original post. - sidewinder

Message Edited by sidewinder on 09-07-2008 11:25 PM
Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: GPA

Just a friendly reminder that we all need to be respectful of others and keep things friendly.

We all come from different backgrounds and all have different experiences. It is ok to share our own experiences, as long as we do so in a way not to offend others, such as making comments that will likely incite an arguement or conflict.

Please read the myFICO Forums Terms of Service if you have further questions.

As the question appears to have been answered, I am locking this thread.

-sidewinder
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.