Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Going on a 7 night cruise!

tag
xgac12x
Established Contributor

Going on a 7 night cruise!

Going on a 7 night cruise next month to Cozumel, Costa Maya, Belize and Isla Roatan. Any suggestions on things I should definitely do while in any of those spots?

Thanks.

CARDS: CAPONEQUICKSILVERONE - $3,000.00
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
youdontkillmoney
Valued Contributor

Re: Going on a 7 night cruise!

@xgac12x wrote:

Going on a 7 night cruise next month to Cozumel, Costa Maya, Belize and Isla Roatan. Any suggestions on things I should definitely do while in any of those spots?

Thanks.

^^^

1. bring your no foreign transaction fee (FTF) credit cards

2. bring a credit card with a chip in it (just in case that's the only kind they take)

3. call the CC companies if you will be using their cards and let them know you will be out of the country (otherwise they may not approve your charges if they think someone outside the US is using your cards so save yourself the headache/phone call while you are not in the US anymore)

4. drink a pina colada for me or better yet, take me with you

Message 2 of 7
Stralem
Established Contributor

@xgac12x wrote:

Thanks.

Get drunk.

Get drunk hard.

I Have Way Too Many of These.

American Express - No CLI or Appreciation Gift in 7 Years

Citibank - Handing Out Credit Limits Like Candy

Chase - Surprisingly, Still Tolerating My Credit-Chasing Ways

Bank of America - My Newest Bae.

Everyone Else.
Message 3 of 7
xgac12x
Established Contributor

@Stralem wrote:

@xgac12x wrote:

Thanks.

Get drunk.

Get drunk hard.

Already planning on it haha! Very excited for Senor Frogs, etc

Message 4 of 7
xgac12x
Established Contributor

Bringing my Cap One Quicksilver to pay for things in Mexico, already called and let them know!

Message 5 of 7
azguy13
Senior Contributor

This may be a dangerous suggestion but here goes.....

Make sure you have the PIN to at least one credit card's cash advance. I say this only from personal experience when I travelled to Dubai and found myself with a non-working debit card and no cash. 

Only for emergencies though!

Message 6 of 7
eddie84
Valued Contributor

@xgac12x wrote:

Thanks.

Snorkeling, scuba diving, sunbathing and basically just have fun!   Oh and take lots of pics and make a thread here when you get back! Smiley Tongue

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.