cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good thoughts needed! :)

Valued Contributor

Good thoughts needed! :)

Hey myfico family, first off this forum has been so influential in helping me build my credit profile, and everyone here always has info to share. Much appreciated!

Just wanted to share that I have officially advanced to the second round of the FAA Air Traffic Control interviews, took almost 3 months to hear back from them after passing the first round! Any good thoughts you feel like sending my way would be great! 

Happy credit building/halloween

-Tydawg

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES
Valued Contributor

Re: Good thoughts needed! :)

Good luck and congratulations!

$500         $1,000        $1,300        $1,500        $1,850         $3,400        $3,500                            $9,500        $1,000
Message 2 of 9

Tough job, I hold a private certificate. Good luck in getting to where you want to be Smiley Happy

"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne
Message 3 of 9
Frequent Contributor

That's awesome! Sending good thoughts your way!

Message 4 of 9
Frequent Contributor

Wish you the best!

I hope your keeping our skys safe soon!

8 FICO's (02-26-17) TU: 755 EX: 748 EQ: 758
Message 5 of 9
Valued Contributor

Positive energy your way! 

BK 5-2012 Revolving Rebuild Started 6-2016
AMEX ED, Delta & SPG | BOA CR | PenFed PR & CR | NFCU FS | Discover IT | Cap1 QS & VENTURE | LOWES | Barclays AVIATOR

Message 6 of 9
Valued Contributor

I've always lightly wondered if those cats are like the movie Pushing Tin.

But seriously best of luck! 

Message 7 of 9
Valued Contributor

Update to the Good thoughts needed! :)

I have recieved my offer of employment from the FAA, pending medical checks this Arizonian will be heading out to Oklahoma in the next few months. It's been a long process so far and only getting longer! Thanks for the good thoughts!

Applied 8/2016

Tested 11/2016

Offer 3/2017

Message 8 of 9
Valued Contributor

Re: Update to the Good thoughts needed! :)

Way to go!

tydawg wrote:

I have recieved my offer of employment from the FAA, pending medical checks this Arizonian will be heading out to Oklahoma in the next few months. It's been a long process so far and only getting longer! Thanks for the good thoughts!

Applied 8/2016

Tested 11/2016

Offer 3/2017

Gardening until September 2018
Next app: Mortgage in September 2018
Message 9 of 9