Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google's Nexus One

tag
Breakthecycle2
Established Contributor

Google's Nexus One

Does anyone have one of these phones? I have one and i love this thing. I have owned just about every Android Powered device, but this one takes the cake. Makes the Iphone look like a toy.

Starting Score: 454
Current Score: 690
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Breakthecycle2
Established Contributor

Re: Google's Nexus One

No opinions on this? Where's all  my fellow tech nerds??

Message 2 of 7
Breakthecycle2
Established Contributor

Anyone?

Message 3 of 7
bicknar
Regular Contributor

OK,

I don't have a valid opinion.  I don't have one.  But I'm a techie, so I'm qualified (is that a qualification)  Anyway, My phone is a plain and simple.  Free with account.  I guess it comes from years of dealing with phone companies and contracts.  However, if you are looking for something more robust, the nexus one is definitely that.  I've heard first hand opions on droid phones.  They amount to, cool features, hate figuring it out.

Don't know if this will help much, but it has an Accelerometer built in so you can see how fast it was going when you threw it out the window in a fit of frustration <grin>.

A

Starting Score: 556
Current Score: 672
Goal Score: 700

Message 4 of 7
bakalao2k
Frequent Contributor

I thought about buying a Nexus One, but I purchased a myTouch3G back in July.  I can't get the Nexus One for the fully discounted price.  There is no way in heck I'm paying over $500 for a phone. 

Three of my friends have this phone and it is really fast.  I'm really tempted to get one, but who knows if better phones will be available this summer.  The myTouch3G is already outdated.

Message Edited by bakalao2k on 02-11-2010 10:38 AM
TU - 737 - 02/21/09, 769 - 02/06/10, 795 - 09/08/10
EQ - 758 - 02/21/09, 783 - 02/06/10, 805 - 09/08/10
EX (PLUS) - 781 03/23/09, 787 - 02/06/10, 783 - 08/09/10
Message 5 of 7
Breakthecycle2
Established Contributor

Yeah I ended up paying $566 with tax. I also owned an HTC Hero a G1 and Mytouch still. The Nexus One is def the best phone on the market right now. Google plans on releasing a Nexus Two with a slide out keyboard, which I personally don't like.

Message 6 of 7
newstart2010
Blogger

I have the second generation samsung that has dual flipping and the digital keyboard.  I love it.  But as soon as my contract lets me I am getting the droid.  My husband has some friends that have the droid and its AWESOME!!!! 
I live my life like I type, fast and with a lot of mistakes.
Spacebar broken. Watch for finger.

02/04/2015 || TU 08: 728 EX 08: 709 EQ 08: 748

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.