Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got a Wocket in the mail today!

tag
Taoron
Frequent Contributor

Got a Wocket in the mail today!

I got my Wocket in the mail today, added all my cards to it and then put it in my safe.  (I have a bunch of cards, but I don't use them other than for small transactions for them to report.)

Taoron's Wocket

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Got a Wocket in the mail today!

Nice! (In my head I keep hearing, "I've got a wocket in my pocket.") lol

Message 2 of 5
ddemari
Super Contributor

I want one of those but i like my go to cards too much to not physically swipe them. 

Message 3 of 5
Taoron
Frequent Contributor

IMO, this is a good "Emergency" device.   If I ever lose my real card or wallet, I have a backup I can use or if I need to suddenly evacuate or leave the area, I have this in one place. 

Never know, emergencies happen when you least expect it.  Always good to be prepared??

Message 4 of 5
nyancat
Established Contributor

@Taoron wrote:

IMO, this is a good "Emergency" device.   If I ever lose my real card or wallet, I have a backup I can use or if I need to suddenly evacuate or leave the area, I have this in one place. 

Never know, emergencies happen when you least expect it.  Always good to be prepared??

Did the company make it clear that this product has a useful life of only a few months, and already will not work with recently issued cards at Walmart and more Targets, as well as an increasing number of small businesses? Counterfeiting is a massive problem and the industry is moving to chip cards (EMV cards) that prevent counterfeit magnetic stripes being used at chip-enabled terminals.

I consider the sale of items such as this and Coin to be, essentially, a form of fraud. They don't make it clear they're going to be useless much sooner than people would reasonably expect a product like this to last.

American Express Blue Cash Everyday - $11,000; American Express Platinum Cashback Everyday - £3,000; American Express Rewards Credit Card - £7,500; Aqua Reward Mastercard - £3,500; Bank of America Travel Rewards - $5,000; Barclaycard Freedom Rewards - £3,500; Citi Forward - $5,800; Discover It - $10,000; Halifax Clarity - £1,500; HSBC Platinum with Rewards - $5,000, MBNA Everyday Plus - £3,500
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.