Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Granddaughters having a great time

tag
IncrsCreditScore1
Valued Contributor

Granddaughters having a great time

My twin granddaughters are vacationing in Thailand and VietNam.  So far, they have been awed and saddened by what they have seen.  They wanted to see VietNam because that is where they Grandfather had two tours while he was in the Air Force.  They told me that as far as topography, VietNam is much more lush, tropical, and beautiful than what they have seen of Thailand.

My doctor told me that two of his patients (unbeknownst to each other) moved to Thailand after they retired because the dollar goes so much farther there.  He stated that health care in Thailand is very good, and that a lot of Americans go there to have plastic surgery.  I told him that I don't think I would have plastic surgery there and he said he wouldn't either.  I thought those were interesting points.

Regardless, the girls will be there for another week.  So far they have, all-in-all, been enchanted.

January 2018 Scores - EQ 797 | TU 800 | EX 798 | ~~Started Gardening Again on March 21, 2017
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
IOBA
Senior Contributor

Re: Granddaughters having a great time

That is great that the girls are seeing more of the world.  How old are they?

Message 2 of 4
sarge12
Senior Contributor

@IncrsCreditScore wrote:

My twin granddaughters are vacationing in Thailand and VietNam.  So far, they have been awed and saddened by what they have seen.  They wanted to see VietNam because that is where they Grandfather had two tours while he was in the Air Force.  They told me that as far as topography, VietNam is much more lush, tropical, and beautiful than what they have seen of Thailand.

My doctor told me that two of his patients (unbeknownst to each other) moved to Thailand after they retired because the dollar goes so much farther there.  He stated that health care in Thailand is very good, and that a lot of Americans go there to have plastic surgery.  I told him that I don't think I would have plastic surgery there and he said he wouldn't either.  I thought those were interesting points.

Regardless, the girls will be there for another week.  So far they have, all-in-all, been enchanted.

Interesting...I have never been out of USA, except Tiajuana Mexico as a child. It was filthy. Hope your Granddaughters have a good time.

TU fico08=812 07/16/23
EX fico08=809 07/16/23
EQ fico09=812 07/16/23
EX fico09=821 07/16/23
EQ fico bankcard08=832 07/16/23
TU Fico Bankcard 08=840 07/16/23
EQ NG1 fico=802 04/17/21
EQ Resilience index score=58 03/09/21
Unknown score from EX=784 used by Cap1 07/10/20
Message 3 of 4
IncrsCreditScore1
Valued Contributor

They are 30 and having a wonderful time.  They have traveled to many of the states in the USA and Canada, but have never visited another country.  They can't get over the lushness of the tropical countries.  The architecture is very, very appealing to them, as well as the food.  Thanks for asking.

January 2018 Scores - EQ 797 | TU 800 | EX 798 | ~~Started Gardening Again on March 21, 2017
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.