Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grey's Anatomy: "Derek, I'm Pregnant"

tag
Bella1980
Established Contributor

Grey's Anatomy: "Derek, I'm Pregnant"

Anyone seen the previews for the new season where the nurse tells, Derek aka Mcdreamy that she is pregnant!!!! OMG, this is going to be a good season, I can just feel it. Any other Grey's lovers?

Starting Score: TU- 682, EQ- 698, EX- 713
Current Score: TU- 723, EQ- 747, EX- 737
Goal Score: 760 PLUS FICO's

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Re: Grey's Anatomy: "Derek, I'm Pregnant"

@Bella1980 wrote:
Anyone seen the previews for the new season where the nurse tells, Derek aka Mcdreamy that she is pregnant!!!! OMG, this is going to be a good season, I can just feel it. Any other Grey's lovers?

We have the book, but the name is spelled correctly Smiley Very Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 2 of 16
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

I watched it the first two seasons with my daughters, until they threw me out over my carping at the inaccuracies. Then they gave up on it in the third season.

Plenty steamy, though! Smiley Surprised

(I'm a "Pushing Daisies" girl myself. Smiley Wink )

Question for any guy readers bold enough to venture on this thread: how do mean keep that stubble thing going? (and why?) I mean, doesn't it eventually have to grow and get shaved off and start all over again? I've been wondering this since "Miami Vice."
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 3 of 16
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

I have been wondering since Yassar Arafat!
Message 4 of 16
wmarat
Valued Contributor

You can ask his wife, she is somwhere in France.

MidnightVoice wrote:
I have been wondering since Yassar Arafat!

IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 5 of 16
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Bella1980 wrote:

Bella, I'm sorry, I TJ'd your thread. Smiley Sad

OK, all you McDreamy/ McSteamy/ etc fans out there, speak up!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 6 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL......DW too likes my "scruffies", DD (9 yrs) calls them my "pokies".  For me I can shave on Saturday night, for church then by Monday I have nice scruffies again, Wednesday night run a #1 insert on my Oscar hair clippers to trim it down and good till Saturday night again.   Smiley Very Happy   But when needed I do clean up niceSmiley Tongue
Message 7 of 16
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:
LOL......DW too likes my "scruffies", DD (9 yrs) calls them my "pokies".  For me I can shave on Saturday night, for church then by Monday I have nice scruffies again, Wednesday night run a #1 insert on my Oscar hair clippers to trim it down and good till Saturday night again.   Smiley Very Happy   But when needed I do clean up niceSmiley Tongue

Seems like a lot of maintenance to look non-maintained. I'm trying to imagine leg hair stubble catching on as a hot look for women, and what we would have to go through to maintain that. Smiley Tongue

Dang, TJ'd again...
Message 8 of 16
wmarat
Valued Contributor

Who is Grey and why his/hers anatomy is shown in public?
IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 9 of 16
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

wmarat wrote:
Who is Grey and why his/hers anatomy is shown in public?

Well, if you spell it correctly, he is the author of the most famous anatomy book in the English Language, a standard medical text  Smiley Very Happy
Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.