Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grey's Anatomy: "Derek, I'm Pregnant"

tag
wmarat
Valued Contributor

Re: Grey's Anatomy: "Derek, I'm Pregnant"

Well, I learnt anatomy in other than English language, using marvelous R.Sinelnikov's atlas.

IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

wmarat wrote:
Well, I learnt anatomy in other than English language, using marvelous R.Sinelnikov's atlas.

I guess the network didn't think that "Sinelnikov's Anatomy" had the same ring. 
Message 12 of 16
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

wmarat wrote:

But that is Russian!!!  Smiley Wink  We can't have communist Texbooks or TV programs in the USofA  Smiley Very Happy  Smiley Very Happy

Message Edited by MidnightVoice on 09-22-2008 10:29 AM
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 13 of 16
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:

@wmarat wrote:
* laughing hysterically *

OK, I'm going to be doing penance for this TJ for a good while, I can see. I really am sorry.

But when it comes to stubble, my attitude is grow it or shave it. One or the other. Ouch.

PS: the show title refers to a surgical resident named Meredith Grey, whose anatomy has been thoroughly studied, who works for a hospital that seems to only have 5 attending staff physicians, no functioning disaster plan, and a shockingly lax legal department, but a lot of hot (in both senses of the word) house staff.

edit again to add: but Dr. Miranda Bailey rocks, and she's the only one with a lick of sense on the show, and I would be delighted to have her as my personal physician. Except that she's a surgeon, not an internist. And she's fictional. Other than that, I hope she's taking new patients.

Message Edited by haulingthescoreup on 09-22-2008 09:13 AM
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 14 of 16
marty56
Super Contributor

haulingthescoreup wrote:
 the show title refers to a surgical resident named Meredith Grey, whose anatomy has been thoroughly studied,
Gives a whole new meaning to playing doctor.
1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 15 of 16
wmarat
Valued Contributor

Hysterical Smiley Very Happy

masdeocho wrote:

wmarat wrote:

IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.