Did you mean: 

Guess the location !

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Guess the location !

IMG_6213.PNG

Hi myfico friends,

Trying to beat the heat on a very hot day and sending a trivia question. Miss talking with everyone and wanted to see if you can guess where this is! (which is where hubby and I are now.)

We're here for a while yet but will check back in with everyone when we return. Wishing you all the best!

humu

IMG_6213.PNG

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Guess the location !

and also, a friend we met along the way.....

IMG_6215.PNG

IMG_6215.PNG

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know the answer, but I cheated so I won't ruin it for someone who wants to guess, LOL.  Nice man Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't know the answer, but happy you are relaxing and enjoying yourself!

Message 4 of 7
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Enjoy!

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Park Hyatt, Maldives.
Message 6 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Wherever that is i wanna goSmiley Happy middle of nowhere peace and relaxation....SweetSmiley Happy
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.